Home

Burns

Endo'Cun

Will there be burns on the walls? well like Marks from the lightsaber? like the banner for JEDIKNIGHTii.net , im sorry if this has beeen brought up before but im new and blah blah blah.

And one more thing

does anybody have a screenshot yet of firstperson mode for a lightsaber? lol sorry for asking this to many times.

We need some new screenshots of jedi Outcast too

Will there be burns on the walls?

Watch the trailers.

screenshot yet of firstperson mode for a lightsaber?

Download the third screensaver from the offical site, the first picture is a picture of the first person saber.

will there be any MANDORLORIAN guys to fight

All I know is they said Boba Fett isn't in the game but I don't know about others in Mandorloarian armor...

BTW: Is Mandorloarian spelled correct im to lazy to go look it up...

Watch trailer 1, it shows a nice burn mark on the walls (or maybe it was the PC Gamer UK trailer?) anyhow, it was bigger and brighter than the one in the last trailer (which did look like a line from that angle). Could be it was changed.. but I'm guessing not.

Mandalorians: I hope so.. they were in both JK and MotS... and it would help generate hype for that new Bounty Hunter game. ; )

I got this off the unofficial FAQ here at JKII.net

Is there going to be level interaction?

Raven is planning to add a variety of stationary level components to make the level feel more real. Dustructable glass, hot saber trails, and mounted weapons will all be in their proper places.

I notice the "hot saber trails"...(not a SCORCH mark?)

I think only in SP though. The MULTIPLAYER FAQ was below this section.

hehe, hot saber trails. It'll be like writing your name in the snow...

I think they added it so it sounds good....

Destructible glass: In JK1 every glass can be destructible if you make it...

"Hot Saber Trail" : Long scorch mark no?

Mounted Guns: Like the turrets in Empire Night Club (JK1 map)?

I see everything exists in JK1 except the "Hot Saber Trail"...

The effect of the lightsaber in both MP and SP can be seen in the trailer. It leaves a glowing molten furrow in everything that it touches which seems to slowly cool into a cold scar. It can be seen in MP when Jan is doing her whirlwind of death with Dark Rage activated. You see her hit the walls a bit, especially when she takes out Luke. In SP you can find it in numerous places in the trailers.

Boba Fett has been confirmed to be absent from the game(thank god, he's too popular, and overused, not to mention dead.) But due to the huge popularity of the bounty hunting/fett aspect of Star Wars, Raven may have included a generic Mandalorian skin like LEC did in Jedi Knight. This hasn't been confirmed or anything yet, it's only a possibility.

As mentioned above, you can find a first person screenshot of the lightsaber in the third screensaver on the official site. I hope this lays your questions to rest.

Archived