observer_20000

Favourite race  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Favourite race

• Terran
    • Zerg
    • Protoss

Guest xwing guy

After Fenix got killed he was the one whose body got put in a dargoon. Also I have a question GB vs. SC who will win? Well the one I'm commanding of course.:D Also when was SC relesed it was a long time ago wasn't it? So why are they taking so long on SC2? Also by the way the left everything it makes the Zerg win all three of the zergs enemys where badly defeated in that final battle. But some things were never resovled like Raynor said he would kill Kerrigan some day but he left and so did Zeratul but what about the hybird project that Duran was working on? A lot of things unanswered but I figure if theres a SC2 that will answer all those questions.

Yeah Warcraft III looks awesome, I imagine it would take up Blizzards time

On SC VS GB you have this:

SC has 3 races, GB has 6 so lets divide the Races in SC into the major factions of all three races in SC.

Dark Templar Protoss, Raynor's Raiders ,Terran Dominion, UED, Kerrigans Swarms, Zerg Hive.

Now the two of these factions that actually do anything useful are the DT's and Kerrigan so we set them up against the 2 more powerful GB factions: The Empire and the Trade Federation. Then we have the official "Good Guys" so its the Rebels and the Naboo against Raynor and the TD, then we have the leftovers: Wookies and Gungans VS Zerg Hive and UED.

There are the Matchups, you decide the outcome.

Originally posted by Clefo

Yeah Warcraft III looks awesome, I imagine it would take up Blizzards time

On SC VS GB you have this:

SC has 3 races, GB has 6 so lets divide the Races in SC into the major factions of all three races in SC.

Dark Templar Protoss, Raynor's Raiders ,Terran Dominion, UED, Kerrigans Swarms, Zerg Hive.

Now the two of these factions that actually do anything useful are the DT's and Kerrigan so we set them up against the 2 more powerful GB factions: The Empire and the Trade Federation. Then we have the official "Good Guys" so its the Rebels and the Naboo against Raynor and the TD, then we have the leftovers: Wookies and Gungans VS Zerg Hive and UED.

There are the Matchups, you decide the outcome.

Om, ok, what are DT's?

yeah tie, they are pretty good, but they are pretty freaking expensive. i only mess with them on single player, but in multiplayer, if youre up against the zergs the protoss may not be a good choice. the stats even show it on battle.net.

they have the strongest, best looking units but you have to be pretty nifty to gather all the resources you can to build a good army.

Originally posted by Lord JayVizIon

yeah tie, they are pretty good, but they are pretty freaking expensive. i only mess with them on single player, but in multiplayer, if youre up against the zergs the protoss may not be a good choice. the stats even show it on battle.net.

they have the strongest, best looking units but you have to be pretty nifty to gather all the resources you can to build a good army.

You just have to use more probes then usual, for resource gathering, how many do you usually use? I usually use 12 per Mineral field, and 5 probes per Vespene Geyser, and that provides just about enough to fend off any early attacks.

Archived