Home

It's all said and done and arguements are pointless now

WD_ToRMeNt

Just a though, but since JK2 is gold there is no point on arguing over the game or posting "wouldn't it be cool if..." posts.

If there was ever a time we on these forums could influance the game it is in the past now. It's time to just wait and see.

On the other hand, after the game is released and LEC/Raven starts to think about a patch, we on these forums may be able to excerise a degree on influence. How much I don't know.

Guest Krayt Tion

Well, I don't think everyone here discusses JO-related ideas at this point with the assumption that it will make a difference.

Some people like discussing things for the sake of discussing them- engaging conversation about a topic of their choice, and the like.

Also, the mod community is going to hit this game hard and in a major way. In that respect we are still providing lots of fodder for any potential mod makers out there.

Carry on. :D

Originally posted by WD_ToRMeNt

Just a though, but since JK2 is gold there is no point on arguing over the game or posting "wouldn't it be cool if..." posts.

If there was ever a time we on these forums could influance the game it is in the past now. It's time to just wait and see.

On the other hand, after the game is released and LEC/Raven starts to think about a patch, we on these forums may be able to excerise a degree on influence. How much I don't know.

:rofl:

Im sure most of us did little to influence the actually development of the game. We are the community, and Im sure Raven appreciates us.. but its kind of selfish to think we had a large impact on the game now isn't it. :)

Archived