Home

European Box Screenshot

TUS_Tomcat

Dont know if anyone posted this yet (if so please forgive me) and it's not really sensational or anything, but i browsed the screens at ToTheGame, then pressed more info about JO or something like that, adn they had a US (collectors edition) box screenie and this EU box screen:

boxshot_uk_large.jpg

Having said EU (European Union), I think Germany and France etc. will have different language on the box of course.

Also, strangely, they had release dates listed as: USA: 28th of march, and EU: 28th of March...

Simultaneous release it seems, yet the wrong date, by one :)

Yeah always liked the logo.

But i never understood why the actual title is so boring and not really visable. I mean would it not make more sense in attaching the title to the main SW logo? Oh well....

I really wonder why in gods name we in the US dont get DVD cases. The small boxes are ok but i rather have a DVD case. It just makes so much sense.

Originally posted by buzzfunk666

Yeah always liked the logo.

But i never understood why the actual title is so boring and not really visable. I mean would it not make more sense in attaching the title to the main SW logo? Oh well....

I really wonder why in gods name we in the US dont get DVD cases. The small boxes are ok but i rather have a DVD case. It just makes so much sense.

Emphasize through de-empasization (sp?)

-Caster

You mean you US guys get big box for JO?

I dont like the DVD ones. Well, for shooters I dont mind em, but for flightsims (my other love), i dont like em, cause it means, small rubbish manual on paper, and thats it, or PDF manual... a flightsimmer likes big manuals, so likes big boxes :)

Well EB says ships the 27th... And if you overnight it, you get it the 28th. Well for me Ill be In Wisconsin:jawa so i dont get home till late the 29th :( So when i join a game everyone will about know wat there doing and ill be fiddling with the controls WHY MEEEE. But seriously i gotta leave a note on my door for the fed ex man to leave it in my mail box. But then im afraid one of my sisters ghetto friends will see the note and take it , sell it on the black market

Archived