Home

? about Lightsaber Dueling

Danger Nyk

Originally posted by PraetorJudis

Some sort of light sabre la crosse game would be fun!

I guess... if you stood far enough apart, the 1st person could shoot at the 2nd person, who has his/her lightsaber activated, and then quickly activate their own lightsaber as the 2nd person blocks it back at the 1st. Hopefully by which time they have their lightsaber out and have closed the distance a bit, to ensure a tennis-effect, sorta.

lol.. what a hairbrained scheme. You'd have to be completely lined up to ensure this would work, but hehe.. worth trying out. :p

"Look at the top-spin on that!"

I'm desperately hoping that there's a way to actually hit someone in a saber duel without having to go to their side/back... Saber duels in the movies weren't just people running in circles trying to get a positional advantage..

We've seen it in trailers, don't forget you cant block while attacking, unless by some freak incident your sabers meet in the middle. If you want to go straight up to your enemy and smack the crap out of him, thats fine, but getting a positional advantage probably (in my opinion) would be the best way to fight.

Archived