Home

Marvel vs. capcom 3?

TieDefender75

Guest Sherack Nhar

Well apparently, it's not planned for now. But trust me when I say that Marvel vs. Capcom 2 is FAR from being the best fighting game...

MvsC2 is just a button masher... lighting-fast gameplay, flashy graphics, but where's the soul? Where's the technique?

Do yourself a favor, and go rent Street Fighter 3: Third Strike. The gameplay is absolutely stunning. Every single characters is balanced to a maximum. There is so much stuff to think about in a match, it's insane: parrying, blocking, red parries, superarts gauge management, EX moves, stun gauge, long jumps, quick standing, air parrying, throwing... I forgot a few... Street Fighter 3: Third Strike is so technical; it looks like a fast paced tactical game!

Some of you might be turned off by the, relatively speaking, slow pacing and the not-so-large library of characters (18 is a good number, just small compared to MvsC2's monolithic roster of 56 characters), but I assure you - it's worth every penny.

Guest Sherack Nhar

Ken has a much stronger Shoryuken than Ryu's... :)

You guys would love Street Fighter 3... it's really old school, being inspired from the days where gameplay ruled over graphics... *sigh*

My favourite character in SF2 is Ken; in SF3, it's Sean, Ken's apprentice (he has a much different style than the usual shotokans, while retaining the almighty Shoryuken - although his is a lot weaker).

Archived