Home

My Beef

Gamelore

Lately, my interest in Star Wars has been rekindled, as Lucas has apparantly redeemed himself. After listening to my Star Wars soundtrack Anthology, I remembered hearing Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast had just gone gold.

"Yippee," I thought. I began telling friends about Jedi Knight II, but the story wouldn't be complete without telling them about good old Dark Forces....

Here is my beef. If "Dark Forces II: Jedi Knight" has a sequel, then shouldn't it be called "Dark Forces II: Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast?" Is Lucas Arts truly ashamed of Dark Forces? My god, that game was 20 times better than the spew of technocolored lightsabre/laser action garbage that's been thrown at us since the Phantom Menace disaster.

Gamelore

The Dark Forces Series followed Kyle's path of still being a mercenary, and turning into a jedi.

This new series follows Kyle as a jedi... even though he's denying is.

Who cares what it's called anyway. If it's going to stop you buying it because of the name, then you're probably not into it.

Just like people saying theyll never see episode 2 because of it's stupid name. It's a ridiculous notion....

It's JediKnight 2. And that is that.

Archived