Home

Question about JK2 and system specs

TressAIrway

just a quick question, im getting a new graphics card when i buy jk2, the type of card will be a ATI RADEON 32MB PCI, and i have 256 RAM. with a pentium 3. how will will jk2 run on my system? if this is not enough info i would be happy to provide more, just send me an e mail asking for the extral info. my e mail is go_69ers@hotmail.com

thanks again:)

Have you played Quake 3 on your system before? How did it do on the default settings? This game will slightly compare to that of JO. I think it will run moderately well with your setup. No worries, but you won't know for sure until you get the game ^_^. Good luck

Hi, I have a question:

I have a ATI Rage 32 MB,

I will buy a new Graphic Card. A friend of mine gave me a nice price for a new G128A AOPEN ® GF3 TI200 TV-Out 128MB for 229 Euro (I think it's about 240 US Dollars$), what do you think

is it a good deal? or should I buy something betters.

The price are ehmmm. OK for German life Style a bit expensive but not so much.

Yeah but the thing is! Is that he might be like me and can't buy a AGP card because are pc's don't have one! Beleive me if I could buy a GF4 now I would!

But I only have a PCI slot so I'm maxed out on Graphic Cards.

P3 766mhz,

512MB ram,

Geforce2/MX 400 64MB

DSL

I should be able to run JO good! I can run RTCW on 1024x76432bit with everything on high and I get a good 30FPS

only some spots I got low FPS not alot.

AGP is better than PCI. Lots better. Grab an upgraded motherboard if you can. It is worth the investment.. this coming from someone who had 2 PCI video cards and then upgraded to AGP.

By the way, 40-60+ FPS should be the goal for tweaking your system out. 30 is a bit slow for some of us :)

sorry about one thing, i meant to say that i alredy have a pentium 3, but in reality its a celeron but i call it a pentium 3 because everytime i load RTCW it says my system has a pentium 3 or something equivalent to it. now on the the PCI deal, my computer was built with PCI slots only so i got screwed on that. oh well i think ill stilll be able to run the sucker well. thanks everyone!

Archived