Home

Show me the SCREENIES

Econ

First off,

I just wanted to say hi to everyone here.

Not going to get into a big story about my life but I am a Big SW fan and I am ashamed to say that I have not ordered my copy of JK2 due to the Easter Holiday and I need to travel back hometo visit the folks.

I was hoping that you guys would post me some screen shoots of the game (good ones) of saber fights of sort...

I will be getting it ASAP when I return from the travels...

:jawa

I have seen them screens..

What I meant to say....

Since I am unable to play this game when It is released, would you guys be so kind to post UNSEEN screen shots.... Some Multiplayer Saber duels... some scorched walls from when the saber has come in contact with.. Maybe a dismembered trooper...

BTW..

Take a screen shot of the first kill that you get in multiplayer while dueling.. :p

:trooper:

There's definitely a bespin map in the game (at least single player anyway, look at the screenshots)...so nobody should have to make it first :) It should be fun Pushing and Grip throwing people down the big shaft on Bespin (the one Luke fell down in ESB)...heh heh heh

-Syko

Originally posted by Rogue_Ace

Grrr... i know that but theyt are not that big on my screen when i click on them:) ...never mind its not important.

I wouldn't worry about how large the images are because in less than 10 days for most of us we won't be needing screenshots because we will be able to enjoy this game at 1024*768 + in all of its glory :D

Archived