Home

Proof Posts.........HERE!

indianajones9

In the distance you can hear crickets..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................a gentle breeze blows............................................ ..

You wanted proof, here is my proof.

capture1.jpg

Do you think there's something wrong with my graphics card?

:ewok:

I'm sorry if I upset/annoyed anyone. I just got so bored[/i] with the billion posts speculating on when it will be released and how X store will have it in on Y day in Z country.

It's not like I even tried to cover my tracks that well. I posted the first thread at about 9pm Oz time saying I'd just picked it up on the way to work.

The lying :ewok:

Okay people, just try to simmer down. This thread has turned into a sounbox for insulting other members, and that kind of thing simply won't be tolerated on these boards. Even if a member has done or said something wrong, there is no reason to throw insults around. If you see a post (or thread) that is not appropriate, all you have to do is click the 'Report post to a moderator' attached to every post, and we'll try to respond as swiftly as possible to put things right.

Flames, insults, swearing every other word, etc., are not appreciated here. All inflammatory remarks or posts have been deleted, and as this thread is serving no other purpose, it is being closed. :cool:

Archived