Home

Dont Worry those who pre-ordered from lucasarts look in here...

Indy4

TheForce.net

UPDATE

I (Josh) spoke with LucasArts a few moments ago and they confirmed to us that the shipping date for Jedi Outcast is March 27th. And a correction to what was previously posted, there will absolutely be no two-week delay for any of the Outcast products, so if you order from the LucasArts Company Store expect it in 2-3 days, the same time your retailer will be getting it as well.

:D

SEYA

Originally posted by eastcoast2895

Indy4 thank you for releasing soo much stress. can i praise your greatness a little? not to mention the greatness of LEC for confirming the shipping date. now i must go into a jedi trance so the wait won't be as long

SURE!!!!!!!!!!

just kidin

i pre-ordered form lucasarts to i was relived by this information

SEYA

INDY4!!! (Said in great booming voice)

Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you! (Said in high pitched squeaky voice)

Did I mention that I'm very glad you posted that?

i cant wait!!!!!!!!!

i guess ill be getting the game wednesday!!! or something like that

plus iam not canciling because i want to give lucasarts the congradulations of making this game and i want to put my money to theres for making a great game

SEYA

Originally posted by Indy4

i cant wait!!!!!!!!!

i guess ill be getting the game wednesday!!! or something like that

plus iam not canciling because i want to give lucasarts the congradulations of making this game and i want to put my money to theres for making a great game

SEYA

You can Actually Thank Raven for making this game. LucasArts had Raven make the game. LucasArts is just the distributor of the game.

I recently cancelled my order with LEC in favour of EBgames myself, with this in mind...

On preordering JK2:

LEC's regular shipping: Free, [EDIT: 1-3 days]

LEC's next-day shipping: $27.95

(+free label pin)

EB's regular shipping: Free, 2 days

EB's next day shipping: $4

(+Free t-shirt)

-TIE

I just went to the lucasarts store site and if you read the popup it says that the game will be shipped to pre-orders on the 27, 28, or 29, and standard shipping takes 1-3 days depending on where you live...so it is possible to receive the game on the 28th by pre-ordering from LEC...I am now content

This is what the pop-up said exactly.....

"All of the LucasArts Company Store's pre-order specials include free standard shipping and handling which applies to US addresses only. We ship via US Priority Mail which delivers in 1-3 days depending on where you live. For pre-orders on Star Wars® Jedi Knight®II: Jedi Outcast™ that means your order should be delivered sometime between 3/27 and 3/29 , depending on the mail service in your area. Despite Internet rumors to the contrary, your order will not be delayed.

If delivery on 3/27 is absolutely essential to you, you may choose to pay additionally for UPS Next Day Air delivery.

Thank you for shopping with the LucasArts Company Store."

.....There ya go...I'm smiling again.....;)

Qel

Another pop-up info about the Tin version at LEC store...

"The Star Wars Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast

Collectors Tin Box is now SOLD OUT! If buying this version is important to you, you should be able to find it in stores beginning March 27!"

Qel

weird, I just called them this morning (21st) becuase I couldn't get order status off the web. The guy told me "it is on back order and scheduled to ship on Tuesday (26th)" I payed for the expidited delivery but it says allow 2 business days for delivery...I'm expecting it around the 28th, but if it shows on the 27th or 29th it's no biggie....Just as long as it ships on Tuesday like they said heheh ;)

oh yeah btw I preordered from LEC store.

Now I have a personal debate... I preordered from LEC, AND I have a copy reserved at the local Software, Etc. (I'm like NASA... two of everything, always have a backup plan...). Now I'm trying to decide which on to cancel. I'd get either one about the same time.

I think I'll decide by the collector's tin. I'll call Software, Etc. first thing tomorrow and ask if I can reserve a copy of the Tin instead. If I can, I'll go that route. Maybe.

Strange; usually I'm pretty decisive. Now I'm lost :rolleyes:

Archived