Home

Jet packs

Kuluwen

Has there ben any information released about jet packs? In one of the trailors we see a person flying around till a rocket smashes his head through his ass but was that a SP NPC? or a MP game? Will kyle be able to get a jetpack in SP and does everybody get one in MP?

So many questions..... so little time....

Eric

Yeah.. that scene is really dark. It's hard to tell what the 2 glows are, except one is unerring in it's trajectory, and the other is leading it, so to speak.

I have heard no mention of jetpacks anywhere, but that's not to say it's conclusive. Personally, I think not, though. :)

yeah that would be force jump....the force jump in this game lets kinda "soar" they showed it in the original lucasarts trailer, he kinda floats, same with in the UK trailer during the multiplayer, he floats, its kinda like in Saber Battle X for jedi knight, only this is prolly a lot smoother than that mod. that guy prolly had his force jump on 2 or 3

The way it seemed like it was trying to avoid the rocket I thought it was a jet pack also.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I complained about having no shoes till I saw a man with no feet. Then I took his shoes cause he didn't need 'em."

[Edit - Stormy - pointless image removed. :rolleyes: ]

Archived