Home

Confirmation on Shipment Date

Locke101

At the Store at LEC site and small window pops up and says this:

All of the LucasArts Company Store's pre-order specials include free standard shipping and handling which applies to US addresses only. We ship via US Priority Mail which delivers in 1-3 days depending on where you live. For pre-orders on Star Wars® Jedi Knight®II: Jedi Outcast™ that means your order should be delivered sometime between 3/27 and 3/29 , depending on the mail service in your area. Despite Internet rumors to the contrary, your order will not be delayed.

If delivery on 3/27 is absolutely essential to you, you may choose to pay additionally for UPS Next Day Air delivery.

Thank you for shopping with the LucasArts Company Store.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

so it looks like everyone with preorders don't have to worry

:duel::mob:

Originally posted by Locke101

At the Store at LEC site and small window pops up and says this:

All of the LucasArts Company Store's pre-order specials include free standard shipping and handling which applies to US addresses only. We ship via US Priority Mail which delivers in 1-3 days depending on where you live. For pre-orders on Star Wars® Jedi Knight®II: Jedi Outcast™ that means your order should be delivered sometime between 3/27 and 3/29 , depending on the mail service in your area. Despite Internet rumors to the contrary, your order will not be delayed.

If delivery on 3/27 is absolutely essential to you, you may choose to pay additionally for UPS Next Day Air delivery.

Thank you for shopping with the LucasArts Company Store.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

so it looks like everyone with preorders don't have to worry

:duel::mob:

I thought we already had a few topics already posted on this board, but anyway for your info I know that EB is going to be getting it on the 28th of this month at least for me.

did anyone notice it said 3/27 to 3/39 meaning that people who ordered it from LEC may get it a couple days before official in store date. i mean its not much, but it would be great for me because the 27th is the last day of school before spring break and i become a jedi. la la la... la la la (duel of the fates humming, not good on message board, but in my head i am fighting darth maul right now, ow my leg)

since your farther away, probably the 29th at the latest and the earliets late night on the 28th. I live in chicago so i will hopefully have it by the 28th, but just to not get my hopes up i am expecting for it to arrive the 29th. My spring break starts today and goes until April 1st :D

Just out of curiousity... do you go to a state school in Chicago? I started my Spring Break today as well and mine also goes to April 1st. Where are the LEC pre-orders being shipped from. I don't have one, but I'm curious. I have one on reserve at my local Software Etc. and am getting it on the 28th.

Originally posted by MustangMatt302

You'll probably receive it on the 29th at the latest. If you receive it any day after Saturday, contact LEC and get your money back, plus you get to keep the game.

:jango:

how much money do they give me back?

SEYA

Went to LEC and the pop up window had this to say about the collectors edition:

The Star Wars Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast

Collectors Tin Box is now SOLD OUT! If buying this version is important to you, you should be able to find it in stores beginning March 27!

March 27th!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mongo like 27th!

Archived