Home

Lookie lookie at what I found

L3onheart

Fake?  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Fake?

• Yes
    • No

hmm i have a few issues with this pictures (but dont get mad if im wrong)

1) no hud whatsoever

in ALL the screens from la, there has at least been a number indicating the health/mana or whatever...here, nothing...

2) if he is first place of 1, why are there 2 colors of teams?

3) most of the time when you darken a picture it is to hide something ... im sorry, but kyle is very close to blending in with the ground, which imo covers up his unaliased self....

i dunno...it could be real, but it just seems weird...

You know it could be an early beta shot, that would explain no hud and if it's a picture of a monitor that would explain the darkness. I can sorta see the scan lines.. I think its a picture of a monitor :D Also notice the discoloration around kyle, that could be from a flash or a light on the monitor.

Originally posted by M0nkz0r

You know it could be an early beta shot, that would explain no hud and if it's a picture of a monitor that would explain the darkness. I can sorta see the scan lines.. I think its a picture of a monitor :D Also notice the discoloration around kyle, that could be from a flash or a light on the monitor.

whatever dude even in the e3 footage there was a hud...i was just guessing that at least the scores were doctored...thats all...im sure that the screen itself is jk2...obviously..

I have two things to say about the no hud thing.

1)several LEC screenshots have no HUD

2) in the other jedi knight games(and other games as well) you can change the screen to be big or small all of which include a HUD except for the biggest screen size. Go ahead and try next time you play JK or MOTS. just press the +/= button to go all the way up.

No kidding monkzor..... Why the hell would somebody spend the time to make a really good looking fake about a game that has tons of screenshots out already and is being released next week? it wouldnt make sense... Plus whats the motive? to watch a boring thread that sparked after his *Gasp* fake pic?

I think its real Btw

Eric

I hope I'm not the only one who noticed this but in the screenshot isn't it the same place where Kyle had to fight the girl in the original Jedi Knight? You know right after kyle crashes the Moldy Crow.I don't think I'm wrong but correct me if I am.

Rofl... yeah but i have nothing better to do till it comes out so im trying to do whatever it takes to pass the time for a week.... Gonna be playing alot of EQ,daoc and Wolf to pass the time and rading a Steven king book i picked up called "Everythings eventual"

Eric

Archived