Home

Rogue Spear: Rebel operations

Heavyarms

GM SPEAK: sorry I haven't posted yet, I have been waiting to see if SC or JK would appear. SC and JK, you 2 need to start posting regularly.

My policy during attacks is all but one person must post before I move on. I will have the person that did not post attack because he/she most likely would.

End GM SPEAK.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ordoe's shot barely misses the stormtrooper, and ricochets off of the blast door.

Daeken's shot is on target, hitting the stormtrooper on the left in the helmet, and falls dead.

Drake's shot hits the stormtrooper to the left in the chest, and he drops dead.

The remaining stormtrooper to the left fires at Moronii, but it his the ground in front of him.

The Other Stormtrooper to the right fires at Daeken, but misses badly as it flies by his head and lands in the base's walls.

Bevel plants the charge, and retreats with the detonator in one hand, and his gun in the other.

GM speak: no you don't :D End SPEAK

Moronii's shot goes anywhere but the right way, and misses everyone.

Ordoe's shot sends the stormtrooper behind the gate in the shoulder, who grips his shoulder in pain, like he doesn't wish to fight anymore.

Daeken puts the shot in his chest, and down he goes.

Bevel blows the door open, and it falls directly on the stormtrooper near the gate.

With all troopers down, Daeken signals for the group to head inside.

As they enter, a 5 man stormtrooper squad is waiting for them.

They stand in a line, and open fire at everyone.

Daeken makes a hand signal to Ordoe to pull out one of his frag grenades and throw it.

Daeken yanks one out and throws it to bevel, and then retrieves another for himself.

"let loose, men!"

The troopers are fragged to death, and sithcloak somehow manages to survive (I don't know, the dice did it!)

Daeken signals drake and moronii to head left towards the data access port, and signals bevel and ordoe to the armory to plant a bomb and get shirrow's items.

Ordoe and bevel retrieve the items and hussle to the dataport, and moronii and drake have secured the data port.

Daeken moves and breaks the device on shiirow's cage, and safely gets him out.

A few minutes later, daeken and shiirow get back with the rest of the group.

"Get working on the data port. Download all information on who we are fighting. I don't think they are imperial."

"But they have-!" drake tries to say.

"Something is fishy about these guys. This base should have more men..."

The group sees why. A wampa is charging through the door and has entered the room.

*BEGIN THE FIGHT SCENE*

OOC: ROFLOL!

If you haven't noticed I'm not afraid to die.

Sithcloak charges toward the wampa swinging his gun with all the force he has towards the wampas head and afterwards rolls to the ground and attempts to recover(If i'm not already dead).

Sithcloak

"shirrow, the data port is more important, not the wampa."

Before Moronii can run at that wampa, daeken grabs him and yanks him back.

"What are you doing? Don't you know how powerful a wampa is? Quit fooling around or there will be sever consequences."

"let's do it, moronii."

Both of the shots hit, Daeken's in the chest, and moronii's in the arm. (the creature has 18 WP left)

Shiirow's download is successful, and he scrolls through the information.

"I think you are right, Commander. These guys are the empire, but I keep seeing the name "black troopers" in their requests for weapons and men. They seem to be stockpiling for something...

"Wait. I just found something. It is a picture of this guy."

*shows it to daeken*

"My God! That's Xelcia! It's a long story I will tell you when we get to the ship. Right now, we need to defeat this wampa.

"Full attack!"

Archived