Home

Rogue Spear: Rebel operations

Heavyarms

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sithcloak's and daeken's shots are the only ones that hit, and their combined efforts kill the wampa.

"ok, let's get out of here."

The group moves quickly to the gate, where they see the blast door is still laying, and there are a few rocks to the right and left.

An AT-ST marches up a slope right in front of them.

"guys, get ready,"

The AT-ST opens its top, revealing a 4 foot long cannon from the top of itself. It charges up a yellow beam, and fires it straight for the group. Luckily, everyone dodges it in time.

BEGIN THE BOSS FIGHT!

I try to run for cover somewhere near the at-st.

Hopeing to be able to sometime get close enough to plant get an explosive device on it.

If there is no cover near the at-st....

I find cover inside the base, and start working on a few dent-packs that can be planted away from the at-st, then try to get the at-st to move toward the dent-pack.

Drake's shot hits the at-st's leg, and it starts wobbling funny.

Shiirow's shot hits the circuitry, and it falls down very close to him, but doesn't hit him.

"hold your explosives."

"Everyone, out of here now!"

The group runs back to the snowspeeders, and enters in them.

Daeken tells Bevel over the com: "detonate the base."

"yes, sir."

The whole base is destroyed in one huge blast and crumbles.

"Ok guys, let's go home."

The speeders fly back to The Rogue Spear and everyone enters. The ship takes off, and hypers back to the rebel fleet. As the ship is in hyperspace, Daeken comes back and talks to the group.

" I didn't get a chance to tell you about Xelcia. He is a bounty hunter, who was hired by a rival trader to kill my family, and end their trading group. He killed my entire family when I was 8. I tried to stop them, but they shot me as well. I was knocked unconsious, but I woke up in a hospital. It was a pilot named Olin Garn. He found me,and raised me as his son. I vowed that I would kill Xelcia, even if it meant me doing the same. I haven't seen him, until that picture."

"Anyways, let's get some rest."

MISSION COMPLETE

4 days later...

In a ceremonial hall on the frigate Redemption.

The group fires a salute as Drake is formally discharged from service.

"It was nice serving with you, Drake. Take good care of yourself."

*a alarm beeps on daeken's watch.*

"Guys, a problem has arisen. Let's go!"

GM speak: Ok guys, I am going to start updating PC's, and Mission 2 will also commence today. Wraith, lockdown. End SpeaK.

Archived