Home

Graphics Cards

Boba Fett7

I really would like some support on this question it's important, Its about my Graphics card and such. I mean I saw the Jedi Outcast trailer and wow its amazing. And i just wanted to get you guys support on mine being able to produce the same quality. I have NVIDIA RIVA TNT2 pro and it seems to do the job, anyway any imput would be helpful so PLEASE RESPOND. This game seems to play and look GREAT and look forward to playing all you fans online some day

Thanks for your help

:fett:

I think a TNT 2 would run it alright, but that card is getting a little old. I would suggest upgrading sometime soon. A Geforce 4 would last you quite a while, but it's pretty expensive. If you are looking for something in the less pricey range i'd go for the Geforce 3 Ti 200, its not very expensive and it's just about as good as a Geforce 3 Ti 500. Hope that helped :)

Welcome to the forums, Boba Fett7. Hope you're enjoying your stay. ;) Here... *hands over a chocolate Jedi Medallion*.

If you check the Official Site's System Requirements page, it has this...

Graphics Card:16 MB OpenGL compatible PCI or AGP 3D Hardware Accelerator required.

If your card meets those specs, then yes, it will run the game...but probably on low detail. I've got a GeForce 2 GTS with 32Mb DDR and I expect to run the game on medium-high settings.

Just an FYI...there have been several threads started on this same topic...so please have a browse through the other forum pages to find some similar threads that may help you with your question. There are also some threads in Yoda's Swamp you might like to check out. I am going to close this thread. Thanks. :cool:

Archived