Home

Who has JEDI OUTCAST

Endo'Cun

Actually lots of people have it.

First, as someone said, LEC and Raven have it.

Then,

Chinese Communists have it, and is getting ready to ban the game.

Russian Mafia has it, and planning to crack the game and make weird modifications and stuff...

Taiwan distributors are getting ready to copy the game...

Columbian Cartels are going to giving away Jedi Outcast every ton of crack they sold

who else...?

Originally posted by SaberPro

Actually lots of people have it.

First, as someone said, LEC and Raven have it.

Then,

Chinese Communists have it, and is getting ready to ban the game.

Russian Mafia has it, and planning to crack the game and make weird modifications and stuff...

Taiwan distributors are getting ready to copy the game...

Columbian Cartels are going to giving away Jedi Outcast every ton of crack they sold

who else...?

Been playing a little too much GTA3? :D

No one has it.

The early Australian release was a rumor. Nothing more.

Name 5 major games that have been released to any country before the US.

Hooligans doesn't count. No one cares about fuutbal anyways.

Now that you've thought about it. Doesn't it seem just a bit silly to assume that Australia...who's gaming market is about a sixteenth of the size of the US market...would get the game first?

Logic. Logic kills all scuttlebutt.

YESSSSSS!!!!!!!! i have come up with intrigueing news from Amazon Eb and major store companys that preorder it and ship on the 27th after going through a thourough information proccesing unit by my dad heres the info if you orderd it on Amazon.com or EB if you preorder it it says that it will ship onto the 27th i ask my dad this : so if you preorder it from Like Amazon and EB you will get it after it ships on the 27th is it possible to get it on the 28th?? so far after saying alot of confuseing stuff he finally said :yeah it shouold be there around 10 11 or you're normal mail services but its possible its more like a 60/40 thing AND if you get it on the 28th its 2 days later than the Aussies *no offence but i had to investigate more*

Archived