Home

EB games shipping ON 27?

armed201

Oh god , not another WHEN thread.

When they say SHIPPING on 27th that means that BOTH pre-orders ship and the game ships to stores which means that

a)next day delivery will be the 28th

b)in store day is the 28th AFTER noon..(at my Eb store they usually get the shippments around 10:30-11:00 AM)

So no, you wont get the game either way on the 27th. YOu will have to suffer through one more day. :biggs:

Thunder: You will need to call EB. You cant change the shipping on their site.

It will be on the shelves for general purchase on the 29th.

This is the way it works.

Shipping on the 27th doesn't mean shipping to YOU.

I means shipping from distribution warehouses to distribution centers, such as mailing facilities or game stores.

Most major gamestores have good shipping arrangements and are saying pre-ordered games should be shipped to customer mail recipients on the 28th, though if you pre-bought at a store you may be able to pick up your copy on the 28th. Which is what my local EB told me about my collectors edition I bought.

So if it mails out on the 28th from your distributors mailing facilities, next day air deliveries will arrive on the 29th, the day the game hits the shelves officially.

I just found this on the Lucasarts website. "The Star Wars Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast

Collectors Tin Box is now SOLD OUT! If buying this version is important to you, you should be able to find it in stores beginning March 27! "

I hope that means they are going onto shelves that day.

Actually when it says shipping on the 27th it DOES mean that it will be shipping to you on that day. That is the day they also ship it out to their stores, unless they do it earlier and just make them hold the game. It should definitely be shipped out to pre-orders on the 27th though. I pre-ordered Renegade with Gamestop, sure enough on 2/26/02 it was shipping to me and they even upgrading my shipping to next day at no extra cost. So I ended up getting it on the 27th. It should work the same way for JK2.

Archived