Home

Game is (NOT) out

nemis

...you know im skeptical about this why would those losers play the warez version when the full Version is better??? thats what bothers me they are always doing that i mean THEY are so impatient they would do anything just get the game i mean seriously who would want to do that if they got caught by Raven Luasarts or Activision thats just plain Stupid :confused:

From what I can gather, you won't be able to play online without a proper cd key. And warezers won't have one.

Given that the best and longest lasting part of this game will be multiplayer, most people will buy it. I'm not expecting that much out of the single player game. With only eight missions, how could it surpass JK:DF2?

I, personally, don't believe in warez anymore. Sadly, i admit, i have warezed in the past, but not for 2 years. Ever since more great games have come out, i made a vow never to do so again. Besides, what fun is the game if ya can't play online? I saw wait the stupid 4-5 days and get it then, it's not gonna kill you. ON another forum, i actually saw someone say "Anyone who will send me the warez copy i'll send em 50$ via pay pal"! Now thats stupid.

~Rel

Archived