Home

Stuck in single player

MrGrEeN

wagamama,

Make sure you're throwing it at the right ropes. There are two entrances / exits, both with rocks above them.

As you have been, try varying ranges as well. The appropriate part of the saber needs to make contact.

Thanks Suds, I found that while the forum was down.

-) wh|stler

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Im in the jedi path to get the light saber, im stuck in the room with these tiles on the floor or things thatyou move with your pushing force. i tried different combinatiosn but can't get the right one. Somebody please help.

I read the post about looking at pillars or somethinb bug i really have no clue, some of the symbos are opposite of the pictures on the walls but some aren't, could somebody please explain taht part, iv been stuck on it for 2 days now, or plz take a screen adn explain that way.

Thanks A lot.

:amidala:

funniest thing about me tho is that i'm stuck in lvl 1.......

prolly because i'm trying to hard and not looking at the easiest thing to do.... :D

anyway i'm stuck at the part where the power generator is destroyed and you in a big round room where there is 3 pathways while one of them is closed off......remember this is the first lvl......i dunno why but i dun seem to know where to go....

ahhhh man do i suck!

level one took me forever as well...

i'm not sure if this is correct but...

check out the corners behind you when you are walking... i think under a sentry gun... in the corner there is a platform/elevator desguised as a floor panel... ride this up to a room where you shoot someone calling you a rebel scum... or something... go to the control panel and switch it on... and you're good to go.. i

at center array go through doorway with red imperial emblem

go through sentry door and up the winding stairs... at the top of the stairs... turn left... looks like a small dead end hallway step into it and SUPRISE its is a elevator... you will see the control panal on circular walkway.... (above the blue empire emblem) go all the way back to center. shuffle the symbols around until they match the code..... and on to the next headache....

anyone know how to acess the console?

in quake3 it was the '~' key...

in wolfinstein it was adding "+ set sv_cheats 1" to the property exe....

not that i plan on inputing '/give all or /god or anything like that....'

now that im at nar sharrrrasdfkdjfslkfj;salkfj;salfjkal;fjka;lfjlsjka;lkja;slfjkas;lfkjas;lfkja;slfkja;slkdfja;slfkja;slfkjasfkjas;lfjka;slfkjas;lk

ok my eyes are dried up...

Im in the jedi path to get the light saber, im stuck in the room with these tiles on the floor or things thatyou move with your pushing force. i tried different combinatiosn but can't get the right one. Somebody please help.

Look to the walls. On both walls are these round looking stones. You can force push those to reveal the combination you need.

On a side note. I am now way way past Nar Shadaa and the Garbage Complex.

Whistler:

Did you figure out how to get past that garbage level?

I found the carts to push around but I cant get anywhere.

I even tried to leap out of the top of the garbage masher onto the catwalk and it didnt work.

Please help someone!

I am so stuck in the trial area.

There is a series of doors that open when you step on a huge pad. Once you step off they start closing. At the end was something on a pillar that shot up in the ceiling after I started towards it. I used force speed to get there but still didn't even get close to see or get it.

When I go back to hit the big pad to open the doors again, the pillar remains in the ceiling, and there doesn't seem to be any other areas in the trial temple for me to go.

Any tips?

Yeah, wxcopy, just keep going up the stairs like that pillar didnt even exist. It won't matter what it is until you get to a courtyard above ground, when you find out it is your saber (even though its blue, for some reason) in a cage. I remember having the same question as you, but it doesnt matter right now, just keep going up the stairs like I said and I dont remember any other troubles until you get outside again.

Originally posted by wagamama

anyone know how to acess the console?

in quake3 it was the '~' key...

in wolfinstein it was adding "+ set sv_cheats 1" to the property exe....

not that i plan on inputing '/give all or /god or anything like that....'

to open console in JO just press and hold down shift then pree the ` key. i havent tyed the cheats yet and wont till i finish SP so i'm not sure if they work.

Originally posted by Dartollen

Ok - solutions:

Room with pillars:

Go back to the room with the freezer. make sure you have pressed both buttons. go in freezer and use it to access upper walkway. from here head into the next room (there is also a secret around the other side if you strafe along the ledge right round). You shoudl now be in the room with the metal grill/water floor which hurts you, but you should be on the upper level. walk all the way round to the slit in the wall where the stormtroopers were firing from. Shoot the switch you can see through the slit. Bingo.

Hmm... I have already done what you suggest above + I have pulled the lever to make the pillars/pits appear in the large hall. However, the raising pillars only made it possible for me to access one of the ledges around the room (the one with 2 canisters + some ammo, IIRC). That's the only new area that I seem to be able to find. What now?

Thanks in advance,

Boreal

PS. I sure hope the game is more than just a great hunt for the next switch/button - someone please tell me it gets better the further you progress.

Ok, so I'm on the level with the At-St's, I killed them all, killed the cannons, etc...I'm back at the ship, but I can't get to the ship?! What the heck am I doing wrong?

The ship you are talking about is jest the one to carry away the prisoners...

You have to go back to the big room, where you disabled the shield of the cannons... the door on the upper level is now open. Makeyour way past the next stormtroopers and you'll find Jan an sonmeone else at te end... :D

Is there NOONE who has finishe the Garbage-level, yet??? The bartender did not say a word about the password and Kyle just tells something like "garbage" or so, just making it up, there has to be another possbility... There is also no way to get back to the bar so that cannot be the solution...

I found him!

when you go up the stairs to the upper level of the main hall (Where all of the Grenade-Guys were), there is a ventilation shaft or something like that. You just have to climb in it and crouch to its end. From up there you can shoot the Sniperguy woh is standing with his back turned to you, and feels very save with it :D

And the other thing to shoot is the one I did not see... a hi-explosive box, aim, shoot and the way will be open for you, you just habe to crouch back and go down the staris again, jump down, pass through the door and then you are going to enter the prison-complex where you are going to find Lando. Good luck!

No my next problem: I finished that level and proceeded to the next, where you have to get to Landos ship. I managed fuelling up the ship but I have no idea how to open the "roof" for Lando and Kyle to get out of this stinky Garbage....THING.

Help me.. please...

Originally posted by Dartollen

Ok - solutions:

Room with pillars:

Go back to the room with the freezer. make sure you have pressed both buttons. go in freezer and use it to access upper walkway. from here head into the next room (there is also a secret around the other side if you strafe along the ledge right round). You shoudl now be in the room with the metal grill/water floor which hurts you, but you should be on the upper level. walk all the way round to the slit in the wall where the stormtroopers were firing from. Shoot the switch you can see through the slit. Bingo.

"Shoot the switch you can see through the slit" You mean the

two windows you can't jump through but can see a switch, a med pack, a crate and a lift?

Shooting the switch doesn't do anything, I spent all ammo shooting all over the damn thing. Can blow it up using a grenade but that doesn't do anything either.

Is there a trick to shooting switches I'm not getting?

thanks!

I have the same problem - I've got the supply key, went down the big, gridded elevator and got attacked by a few Stormtroopers in a corridor. They came out of a large room with some crates. I destoryed the odd-looking crate and it revealed a hole in the ground leading to a level below. So down I went since there's no where else to go (2 other doors in the corridor is locked).

Down here, there's a generator-like thing that has electricity coming out of it. There's only two things I could do here: destroy the generator or switch it off but that's it. I'm stuck!!! There's no way back up to the upper level and the glass beside the generator is un-breakable! What gives???

Somebody help please!!!

jesus christ

how do u turn off the generator in lvl 1?

i thought u can only destroy it

and most people said that in the big room in the middle where all the power is off...and the doors are closed how do i move to the next part....of course i blew up the generator so there is no power.......now somebody said about how u can turn the generator off.....how do i do that???? where!!??

This is driving me nuts!!!!!!

i want to understand the story!!!!!!!

someone help me!!!!!

Archived