Home

Stuck in single player

MrGrEeN

ZipD

you need to pick up thermal grenades from the room with the generator you could either destroy or turn off.

Take them down to the weird generator with the electricity coming out of it and throw it in there by holding down the mouse. THen run.

It should blow a hole thru the wall behind the electric generator.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Beaver

There is an automatic cannon right behind your back, you should step on it and knock the f**k out of that AT-ST. You can also shoot all the Stromtroopers and the other At-ST down there with great ease. After finishing, you should go back down and head for the other side of the canyon, then there comes another AT-ST. In the Hangar, where he was, there is a dorr from which you proceed to the rest of level.

But I am stuck as well. I got my Lightsaber, finished Nar Shaadaa and now i am in this garbage complex. I am at the point, where this droid asks me for a password. Has anyone got any idea?!?!

Ask around... you may find someone who knows the password... but it has to be someone whose friendly to you. Be observant about all the little barred windows you keep seeing everywhere.

Originally posted by Beaver

No my next problem: I finished that level and proceeded to the next, where you have to get to Landos ship. I managed fuelling up the ship but I have no idea how to open the "roof" for Lando and Kyle to get out of this stinky Garbage....THING.

Help me.. please...

The main doors into the 2 side control rooms are locked. There are alternate maintainance entrances to them, but they're hidden. Pay attention to the crosshair force hint if you have that turned on. If not, just carefully inspect the docking bay where the Lady Luck is.

Originally posted by Guibs

Any of you has a computer with similar specs to this:

Pentium III 600Mhz

ati Radeon 64 DDR (equal to a Geforce 2)

512 RAM

WinXP

Anyone has a comparable computer and can run thsi game well. I am still uncertain if the game will run well on my computer and I am trying to get some answers from people who already have to game to see if I should buy it or not.

Sorry Guibs, not sure if this has been replied to or not. My little brother runs a pIII500 geforce v6600 (original geforce) and it works well. He doesn't have much ram and it does get a little choppy when there is a lot of action on the screen.

Sorry for the delay, hope someone got to you before I did.

-) wh|stler

Originally posted by Jedii

Could somebody please answer my question about the moving plates on the floor which ihave to move with my push force power, and there are simbols on the wall. Its the first test to get the lightsaber.

Sorry, the large post number here was to unappealing, :)

It looks like your question is still overlooked though.

If you look to the right and left of the tiles on the ground, you'll see a symbol. This symbol should match one of the symbols on the tiles on the floor. You want to match the symbol on the wall with the center tile.

Hope that helps,

Good luck,

-) wh|stler

Hi, I'm stuck in ns_streets. I'm at a rooftop with a droid, this is the roof above the bridge over water.

What do i do? i see a vent on a platform on the wall but i have tried a lot to get up there with no luck. I've tried jumping off the android... ugh.

Hey..

Can someone give me a hint?

Ive come to the place in level 2, i used the ship to get to the place where my jedi destroy the mines, and now i dont know how to get further. Is there some way to get into the ship so i can travel with it in the cave or whatever it is?

i am at the part where you destroy the ion canons. I did that, but then they said something and i couldn't make it out. Now my objective is to meet jan on the ship, but i got no idea where to go, i have looked everywhere i think, and there is only one door that doesn't open.

Okay, lets see if I can knock out these last few requests... *SPOILERS*

Cali

I believe you're talking about the floating garbage bins... once you jump on it, it'll start moving then come to a stop... use 'push' to flip the switch and continue forward... you'll need to do this twice I believe...

sakuragi

Keep looking around... there's a lift in the tie fighter hangar... take it up...

Cruelone

On the far side of the canyon where the third ATST came out, there's a door... take the lift up... use the turret up there to destroy it... or, if the turret by the colonists hasn't been destroyed, you can lure that third ATST close enough and take the large lift up and use that turret to destroy it..

KrazyDude

Make sure you destroyed all three ATSTs... if you're still in ATST hangar (by that last doorway), you might want to try leaving the way you came in and then going back in... a few people ran into problems here where the third ATST just disappears and they end up having to play that level over again...

Hope this helps!

Archived