Home

Game Length?

Bacon00

Is this game going to follow the footsteps of all the latest "big name" games and be extremely short? (e.g. Elite Force, Max Payne, Star Trek: Bridge Commander, Black and White, etc. etc. etc.) I've read in a couple places that the game is large, like 35 hours to complete large, but I find that hard to believe coming from Raven, makers of Elite Force and Soldier of Forture... can anyone clear this up?

While I believe that 35 hours is quite a stretch, the game isn't short by any means. I'm not quite sure, but I believe there's something around 24 levels, all basically smaller than the ones in JK (to some degree). Don't worry, it looks like there's enough of a single player experience to last us a while. ;)

PC Gamer said Elite Force would take the average gamer 8 hours to beat.

Took me about 12, maybe 10. But I ran around and did nothing a lot of the time.

I'm guessing around 20 hours of gameplay in JKII, maybe more. I'm just scared that it's gonna turn out to be another Elite Force - sweet yet short.

Where did you hear this 15 hours on easy? That's exactly what I was afraid of... not like I'm gonna play it on easy, but still - that's kind of disappointing.

And do you have the game, MrCow? Cause if you spent 5 hours on the first level and haven't beaten it... that makes me kinda excited (I like being stuck in a game... more fun that way!)

Thats bs, i know ppl who got the game 3 days ago and already beat it. I'm on the 8th (out of 28) level right now and ive got about 10 hours of playtime in, but thats only because this game gives you no direction whatsoever and thinks its a good idea to get you stuck on part of one level for hours at a time.

If you actually knew what to do throughought the whole game, it would be damn short.

loluz: With those numbers that would mean the game will last you about 35 hours..............And if the game gets tougher as I believe it will from the point you are at now it could get up to 50 hours..............

What level of difficulty are you playing at? And How is it you already have the game?

The opinions from all these warez ******* crying about being stuck and how the games gives you no direction doesnt mean jack **** to most of us. like ive said many times already your so impatient that u cant wait for the game to be released so its not surprizing that you would cry about being stuck cause you have no patience. Yes i know its "lame to flame" but im getting annoyed.

Eric

[Edit - Stormy - censor-bot in operation. Also, please try not to 'flame'...because one thing usually leads to another, and action has to be taken. No-one is a winner. ;)

*waves hand*

Feel the force flow through you...yes, good...calm you are... ]

Archived