Home

Jedi Knight Outcast Cheats *SPOILERS*

r_e_c_o_i_l

someone may have posted this, but i didnt see.

Star Wars Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast [cheats] Cheats:

~~~~~~~

god

undying

notarget

noclip

kill

levelshot

where

setviewpos

force_heal

taunt

victory

fly_xwing

screenshot

com_speeds !

r_speeds !

r_showtris !

/dycus + hatch

Install Notes:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1) Unrar to \gamedata\ (overwriting).

2) Start a game.

3) Go to the console (if you can't get to the console, add

bind x "toggleconsole"

to \gamedata\base\jk2config.cfg, where x is some free key).

4) Type in any of the cheats (for some you need to be further in the game,

like force_heal: you have to have your force-powers back to use that eg.).

5) And then play :)

download the file: http://gamedata.box.sk/_cheats/jedicheatsenabler.zip

A couple of those cheats sound a little bogus, and a couple of them aren't even cheats. For example, the r_speeds variable is a trademark of the Half-Life engine, not the Q3 engine. The Q3 engine counterpart to that variable is /timescale, since that also changes the speed at which time flows within the game. The value 1 represents normal time, and normal time is multiplied by whatever number you enter after the variable. 0.5 will cause time to flow twice as slow as normal, and 3 will make time flow thrice as fast as normal. It's quite fun in RtCW. :) Taunt most certainly isn't a cheat, that's just the console command to play your model's taunt animation. Fly_xwing and drive_atst are just plain bogus, they're a little too blatantly obvious to be real "secret vehicle mode" commands. Undying, if it is indeed a real command, is redundant due to the /god command being present.

Also, to activate cheats, just add +set sv_cheats 1 to the command line in the game's shortcut. This is what the command line in my shortcut might be, depending on the default folder path, and the SP exe name:

"D:\Program Files\Lucasarts\Jedi Outcast\jo.exe" +set sv_cheats 1

Ugh, there's nothing hard about it at all, and there's no need to use an "|_||33r-1337 c|-|3@7||\|g |-|@(|<". Here's what you do:

1. Right-click on your JO shortcut, and click Properties.

2. In the Target textbox, move your text cursor all the way to the right, past the ending quote.

3. Type "set sv_cheats 1", without the quotes. The text in the box should look something like this:

"D:\Program Files\Lucasarts\Jedi Outcast\jo.exe" set sv_cheats 1

4. Click "OK" or "Apply", and your changes will be saved.

5. The cheats are now enabled. Open the shortcut by double-clicking on it. When in-game or in the menu, press the "~" key to open the console. You don't need to hold shift or anything, just press the key.

This is the way it is for all games I have played using the Q3 engine, i.e. Return to Castle Wolfenstein, Elite Force, or Medal of Honor. None of the cheats require using the aforementioned hack, or any sort of hack for that matter.

Archived