Home

Collector's Ed. VS. Regular Ed. JK2

Frumpus

Hey all.

Have any of you bought the Collector's edition Jedi Outcast yet? I know I heard somewhere that the Coll. Ed. is supposed to have a copy of Dark Forces and JediKnight included. (Oh, and a tin box in a few different colours) Is there anything else included? i.e. hidden stuff on CDs?

I already bought DF (in 1990's), and JK (in 1997) and MOTS (a year later).. . . wondering if the Col. Ed. is worth the buy. (The Collector's Edition of Rainbow Six sure was! (~ six games included) - even though I had previously bought the original R6 Eagle watch.)

Could someone post a link if you know the specifics? Or better yet, someone who ACTUALLY HAS BOTH VERSIONS lay it out?

Thanks.

That's really weird that u don't get the other games, but you did get a poster!!

Like pretty much everywhere else, the copy I'm getting tommorow comes with the Tee, the 2 games and the Key Ring

+ a $10 rebate voucher! heh heh @ Game Zone NZ

On a side note, what's the Tee like, I'm sure I saw a description before but can't be bothered finding it.

Thanks, all.

Yeah, I think that settles it for me. Since I already have DF and JK and MOTS, the regular edition will be fine.

For those of you who care, I phoned Compusmart today (here in Saskatoon); they said they 30 copies today, but they expect them to dissappear quickly.

I may buy mine when Costco gets them next week. I'm really dreading that my Voodoo5 won't run it well. (I sure wish a demo would come out soon). Costco has been OUTSTANDING at allowing returns within 30 days UNCONDITIONALLY. No other store in this city does that anymore.

Archived