Home

EB Status

Guest Apparition

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This sucks... my order says "proccessing" And it's 7:34 PM. So because EB games is lazy I'm going to get my order at the same time people who buy 2 day get it (I ordered next day). I should get my 5 dollars refunded...

I envy all you lucky b*st*rds that have their status say "shipped" :mad: .

*##$ EB games.

Sorry, I've had a bad day, and this makes it even worse :( ,

don't freak out just yet... it might have already shipped and it just isn't updated yet.

I order 2 day and it hasn't shipped yet... but I have a feeling I'll still be getting it on Friday like I originally planned.

If you ordered 1 day, I bet it'll be there tomorrow.

Maybe they could just put my package on the Millennium Falcon and it could arrive at my porch in less than 12 parsecs.

I think Solo owes me a favor......or that guy from Shadows of the Empire with the Outrider, close but not quite as fast.

In other words.......the wait is killing us all eh? :)

Woo hoo! It shipped!!

And your great great (etc) grand kids won't appreciate it, as they will probably already all own real lightsabers, and about to watch Star Wars: Episode 500. Plus they'll be too busy playing Jedi Knights 531.

I hope...

Question!

I thought that this was the best place to ask it since EB is closed right now and I didn't want to start a new thread over it.

EB said they'll have the game in-store tommorow, the 28th. Thing is, I forgot to ask if it'd be there at opening -- 10 am. Anyone know? Or is it something where I'll have to constantly call them throughout the day until they recieve it?

the game shipped to EB and other retailers today so there's a pretty good chance that if they might not already have it they will probably have it by noon tomorrow.....I would call first to make sure, some people are reporting that some EBs already had it in stock today but most don't.

Houston I think we may have a problem........on my tracking info my order left Louisville, Kentucky 6 hours ago........and now it has ARRIVED at the Louisville, Kentucky ramp again. Maybe the plane has trouble.........*gulp* ...perhaps someone will end up naming my JKII "Raven" and will paint a face on it and begin talking to it while they spend their time trying to figure out how to get out of the Appalachian Mountains :)

"Delivered To :

Delivery Location : GRANTS PASS OR

Delivery Date : 00/00/0000

Delivery Time :

Signed For By :

Status Exception : Pre-routed meter pkg picked up

Scan Activity :

Left FedEx Origin Location LOUISVILLE KY 03/27/2002 23:38

Arrived at FedEx Ramp LOUISVILLE KY 03/27/2002 23:46

Pickup Exception LOUISVILLE KY 03/27/2002 17:59

Left FedEx Ramp LOUISVILLE KY 03/28/2002 00:00 "

Yay! Or is that Boohoo?