Home

JK2 in EB stores in the US!

Zek

My local EB(Pennslvania) just called me and told me they had it in. In about an hour(when someone with a car comes home) I'll go and get it. I've heard from a number of other people in the US who've bought it at EB too. Not sure if this is common knowledge or not, just thought I'd let people who preordered it in-store know.

were originally to spend 72 hrs straight playing til my fingers cramped up, since I have good friday off. However, I just now was informed by the spousal unit that a trip down to San Antone for the women's final four has been mandated. Looks like there's no way short of divorce I'm getting out of that one. *sigh* So I really really really hope Fed Ex leaves the game on my doorstep tomorrow, or else I will be in agony until Sunday at the earliest. :(

The Dark Side is powerful, but there are a few things just out of its reach. ;)

LOL, the only way my wife said I could get JK2 is if I traded all of my other games in, commence copying Medal of Honor, Muwhahahaha.

I live in Phoenix and the EB by where I live said in the next two days. Ahh he could have been a little more specific.

Wait... Tomorrow... I thought the game didn't come out until the 29th. Today is the 27th (that would make tomorrow the 28th for those who are bad at math). Anyways, I don't have an EB near me. I'm picking up my copy at Best Buy. But I don't have school Friday(bonus) and my TV shoot is canceled (oncec again, bonus) so once Best Buy opens, I'm there. I'm only a few states away from PA also. I wonder if any of the local stores have it now???

Originally posted by TheDarkSide

were originally to spend 72 hrs straight playing til my fingers cramped up, since I have good friday off. However, I just now was informed by the spousal unit that a trip down to San Antone for the women's final four has been mandated. Looks like there's no way short of divorce I'm getting out of that one. *sigh* So I really really really hope Fed Ex leaves the game on my doorstep tomorrow, or else I will be in agony until Sunday at the earliest. :(

The Dark Side is powerful, but there are a few things just out of its reach. ;)

Hey!! same for me man!!!! If I don't get my game tomorrow, I'll have to wait until next Monday to play it because the government in this household has planned a trip to the coast this weekend. We leave tomorrow at 5 p.m....jeez!! I'm telling ya'll, if I don;t get this game early tomorrow, then the weekend will be pure hell.........

Archived