Home

RHETT! We need you're gf support thread agian!

Guest Thrawn

Guest Kioet Csuhen
Originally posted by xwing guy

Man, yall are some pretty sorry folks if your 14, 15, 16, and 17 and haven't had a g/f yet.:p

Other than the feelings which can be had by finally buying a game u've been saving for for a long time, what exactly is so great about having a girlfriend?

Originally posted by xwing guy

Man, yall are some pretty sorry folks if your 14, 15, 16, and 17 and haven't had a g/f yet.:p

I'm 21 and I can say I had g/f ... but it's the had part I don't like.

But you are not a lesser person if you don't have a g/f ... That's what the world wants you to believe.

Guest Kioet Csuhen
Originally posted by Kioet Csuhen

List 3 of them.

I'm still waiting rhett. what are u doing, dating for the first time to get me those answers?

well i'm so depressed i'm leaving. j/k man and to think i was going to put a big announcement about me commiting suicide to come back 3 days later to find u all partying. hehe. i really did think about posting that at rs.net and not telling anyone.. hehe

i'd never commit suicide. I'm going to Youth Camp. My youth group is going, and i don't really know anybody in it, so i decided to go and see what's so great about camp cause everyone seems so excited about it. and to think i could be taking this weekend to get some gold medals on battle for naboo...o well, this had better be worth it...and so help me if i get ditched i'll probably come in here and do something that'll get me banned when i get back. but that's unlikely. :p

cya

Alright, Rhett. . . Here's the deal: I can't FIND a girl that I want to go out with, is single, and is hot. Where do you find em? Surely not under Sprite caps. . . Although, you can win just about anything else off of 'em. . . :D

Guest Boba Rhett
Originally posted by Thrawn

Alright, Rhett. . . Here's the deal: I can't FIND a girl that I want to go out with, is single, and is hot. Where do you find em?

Well, were have you been looking? :)

Guest Sherack Nhar
Originally posted by Wraith 5

What if a guy has never had a g/f because he doesn't want one??? Would that still count under the sorry guy thing???

Well, of course not! It would be his choice... if he's sorry about his own choice, he must have a serious self-confidence problem!

It's perfectly fine to make that choice. There's nothing wrong with that. :D I just don't sahre that opinion. . . which is why I'm STILL WAITING for some advice from Rhett! :D

Guys, the thing is not to worry yourselves about it, my brother, who is 25 now, never even kissed a girl until he was 19, and for some odd reason he's had a string of top quality women for the past 5 years :confused:

Archived