Home

Nar Shaadaa... Lost

cyridian

Hi guys,

I'm currently in the Nar Shaadaa level. I have just managed to get onto the garbage lift infront of the blue room, I ride it until I can ride it no longer, and it sais "there must be a way to ..." From here I'm lost. Where do I go to get to Reedoos?

Any help would be appreciated as I'm completely lost and am running out of options

Originally posted by cyridian

Hi guys,

I'm currently in the Nar Shaadaa level. I have just managed to get onto the garbage lift infront of the blue room, I ride it until I can ride it no longer, and it sais "there must be a way to ..." From here I'm lost. Where do I go to get to Reedoos?

Any help would be appreciated as I'm completely lost and am running out of options

Hmm, I assume you're on the streets level (with the bar)... do you see a big (blue?) switch where the garbage hauler stop and changes direction? Force push it before the garbage hauler changes direction.

Originally posted by cyridian

Hi guys,

When it stops, before it starts moving into the building use 'force-push' on the switch. I think you may have to do this one other time a little ways down the road.

Good luck.

-) wh|stler

Archived