Home

[HEL] is looking into this game, and should soon be recruiting.

[HEL]Capt_Bubba

[HEL], Hell's Elite Legions, is very seriously looking into branching out into this game, and after it is released, we will more than likely be looking for new recruits to join up.

If your interested, please visit our website at Hell's Elite Legions

Sign up for the forums and post your interest in joining in the Jedi Knight 2 forums.

The server that our forums are currently on have recently gone down a few times due to the immense (2 million hits a month) amount of traffic put onto it, so if it is down when you visit, please be patient and try again later. :D

Thank you very much for listening to me schill my wonderful clan :jawa

I looked at your site after your clan played mine (*R.F.A*) in AVP2.

I gotta say your site is the best I have seen and I go to a lot of sites. It was so beautiful... (scuse' me. I think I have something in my eye...)

Your clan really seems to have its stuff together.

Argh not you guys! Some of you are cool but the ones I've meet in MW4 were jerks, they bragged that they were the best EVER in MW4 and I proved them wrong, as did some units in my league.

Knock the egos and you guys are cool. [Note] this only goes for the ones of you that play mw4 (and brag about being the best)

this is not intended to be a flame war. i'm mearly here to recruit new members into the HEL guild. yes our mech4 chapter is the best squad out there with a 56-0 record. but thats not because of them bragging about being the best in the servers, you cant imagine how much time they put into being that good. please if you want to talk about this, take it with me or THEM personally, not on a public forum.

back on topic...

we are still hunting for new dedicaited members. if you wish to find out more please get with me at 12292551 or meet up with us in the [HEL]Recruitment server, you'll see it up normally at around 10:00EST

HEL has a great set of members, we get together and play alot. I mean I could start to go into the stuff we do, voice chats and things of that sort. The atmosphere is great, I mean its like joining a family. Just stop by the site HEL Guild fill out an application for the Jedi Knight 2 chapter, and we will contact you one way or another, if the site is down when you visit just try back a little while latter. We get something like 2 million hits a week so sometimes we have a few problems, but its usually fixed in a few moments. I look forward to seeing new members.

The atmosphere is great, I mean its like joining a family.

hmmm... HEL... sounds really friendly :rolleyes: - also the name doesn't nescesarrily print the image of "Joining a Family" type of feeling. :p Not to mention the fact that I find it very unlikely to be able to 'socialize' (if you want to call it that, over the interenet) with such a wide spread of members. I wonder how great of an atmosphere hell could be... I doubt it's near enchanting. :p

*hops onwards to the next thread* :D

Cheers ;)

Archived