Home

Join Imperial Vengeance!

In a galaxy a long time ago, far, far away....

Star Wars: Episode VII

Imperial Vengeance

Dark times have fallen on the Galactic Empire. Traitorous Rebels and alien scum have risen against their rightful ruler and slain him during the Battle of Endor. Chaos threatens to overwhelm the Galaxy as the Empire begins to revert to it's earlier pre-empire form.

Meanwhile, General Nilaar has reformed the 282nd regiment and has renamed it "Imperial Vengeance". He has sworn to remain faithful to the Empire and to restore order to the galaxy......

A new clan begins.....

Looking for an easy going, fun loving clan? Join Imperial Vengeance. There's no strict skill requirements, just a group of people who want to have fun, increase their skills, and have a love of Star Wars.

We're a Random Map clan that is looking for players whose MAIN civ is either Empire or Trade Federation.

If you're interested check out the site at: http://www.geocities.com/ImperialVengeance

Make sure to check out the Unit Intro section and visit the forums.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Well I aint joining, but I'd be honoured if you'd come play some Battlegrounds with us sometime.

Probably kick seven shades of brown out of us, but hey I fight to the last building, unit or whatever.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived