Home

Official California JKII Owner Thread

Bowen

I'm in Sacramento, and no one's selling it before tomorrow (I've called everywhere).

As far as someone having it for 3 days so far, that sounds a bit suspicious. I'm sure you've a receipt for that right? :)

Originally posted by digl

Is that the official CA avatar?:lol:

Yeah the black background is the official avatar for it. It signifies that our lives are meaningless without JKII. J/K but It would be nice if the animated gifs were reactivated.

Yep!! I just wasted the whole day looking forward to getting the game..........oh boy was I surprised when the mail came......nada! zip!! just bills!! I wish the Californians could get the game first ,since the damn LEC is located here..... ; )

Yeah Cray I was quite unproductive as well today, thinking that maybe, just maybe my game was at home awaiting me. Unfortunately it was not. On the bright side this week is spring break and I don't have to work tomorrow so the game should be here and I'll have the whole day to play.

Originally posted by Cray

I'm in Sacramento, and no one's selling it before tomorrow (I've called everywhere).

As far as someone having it for 3 days so far, that sounds a bit suspicious. I'm sure you've a receipt for that right? :)

Hey Cray, I live in Auburn. It's cool that other people in the Jedi Outcast community live so close to me...

Anyway, the real reason I replied was to let you know about something. It's called Lantrocity. They have lan parties with about 200-500 people in Roseville. I haven't gone yet, but I hope to. The JO battles will rock...

AC

What's up ac? :)

I'm glad I found this board. I've met some really cool folks who are interested in learning the skills it that this game requires and are willing to teach those who want to learn. Added to that, the good old-fashioned fun of getting some people together just to have fun.

Only thing I need now is the damn game! Software ETC...are you listening ot me?!?! :)

I hope the Cali stores got their shipments today because I want to leave the house first thing in the morning and pick up my copy.

Some fresh mornin' coffee, some JO... it'd be perfect.

It's just so ridiculous that LucasArts is smack-dab in NoCal and it seems we're the last to get it. Forum talk of lightsaber school and help on advanced secret moves is driving me insane! How are their saber experts, secret moves, people who beat the game, etc. when it hasn't even been released in the US yet? Augh.

<sigh>

There are people who say they've waited half-a-year for a game and if it's delayed just a day or two, it's nothing they can't endure since they've waited so long already.

Those people are CARAYZAY! :nut:. I mean, get REAL.

I want my JO at exactly 10 a.m. in the morning! EB, Best Buy, Software ETC... whoever!

Woohoo Tracking Number Works!

Delivered To :

* Delivery Location : CARLSBAD CA

* Delivery Date : 00/00/0000

* Delivery Time :

* Signed For By :

* Status Exception : Pre-routed meter pkg picked up

* Scan Activity :

* Left FedEx Origin Location LOUISVILLE KY 03/27/2002 23:38

* Arrived at FedEx Ramp LOUISVILLE KY 03/27/2002 23:46

* Pickup Exception LOUISVILLE KY 03/27/2002 18:00

* Left FedEx Ramp LOUISVILLE KY 03/28/2002 00:00

Well I hope EB has it in the morning when I call because I want to get it install it make sure it runs fine then I'll read the manual. It's funny.... I like manuals but I don't like reading it to play the game. I like reading it out of a satisfying feeling to accentuate the games ya know. Anyone else like that?

Yeah!! I'm just like you!!. First install the game, make sure it runs like it should, then play for a few hours (or maybe 10hrs) and then read the manual ....like "oh, ok so that's how you do a force push, no wonder it took me ten times to get past that guy.......hehehe"

Archived