Home

Anybody whom received their pre-ordered copy from LEC...PLEASE READ AND POST!

MustangMatt302

I am really starting to feel sorry for you Indy4. you seem more than desparate. of course, so am i, i just dont show it. anyways, i live in ohio and i still havent gotten it yet. hopefully tomorrow... hopefully. if it doesnt get here soon i may have to start praciticing my saber skills with a broomstick..... ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!! need game....... need game..... need game......

i am too pathetic...

Originally posted by Nickeleye

Where is LEC located anyway?

I believe they're located in Fremont, CA up in the Bay area somewhere. I live in the southern end of San Jouaquin Valley, CA and I haven't recieved my game yet. If I don't get it tomorrow I'll slap someone silly......

Originally posted by Locke101

I live in chicago and i don't got mycopy of JO yet. Hopefully it will arrive tomarrow or i will need to hurt someone.......

If you're going to hurt someone, hurt me. Better yet, kill me because I don't think I can spend another day of living my life waiting for the game either.

Generally something will take 2-3 days by mail. They were shipped on the 26 so most likely you will get it on Thursday or Friday. If you got the free shipping, you are crazy to think you will get it the day after it shipped

Ive been checking the comp store these last couple of days and they should be getting it thursday or friday, unlike you guys i ddn't special order it because the stores i know get a fair amount of copies so man hopefully friday night ill be playing it

Archived