Home

Raven: an option suggestion.

enderWiggin6

hey, great job on the game...a great experience, especially the single player. what i'm wondering, is how difficult would it be to offer a setting which would allow only the neutral force powers to be used. some of the dark/light force powers detract from saber dueling(imo) and i was wondering if its possible to configure this in a server script or something like that. if not, im sure it could be modded easily enough, but just an idea. maybe have three server settings: no force, full force, neutral force powers. maybe i'm just blind, and its already possible, but i haven't noticed. thanks.

ender

i don't have the game yet, i just wanted to comment on your name.

Awesome pick, I love "Ender's Game". Probably the best science fiction story outside of Star Wars.

Though I did hear that you could modify your mulitplayer experience as much as you wanted too. I believe Chang said that in one forum. But since I don't have it yet (Tomorrow...), i really don't know.

until next time...later on

I think you should be able to callvote force... perhaps raven can add that into the patch. Perhaps weapon and saber stats as well if possible.... especially for CTF so people can find out how many kills they had and who got assists and caps and who didnt... a BIG MUST for competitive play methinks.

Also raven... what are you doing about dedicated servers?!?! you cant run a dedicated unles it has directx8 and a video card on it!!!!!!!!!! i mean !!!!!!! how many proper servers don't actually have video cards at all..... now we cant have a permanent dedicated unless we can find a server with a video card but then why wouldnt we just make it a work station instead.

Please review this raven....

-stats

-callvote force

-dedicated servers

Otherwise bang-up job

Archived