Home

What mouse do you use?

MrGone

Right now I'm using an old Logitech First Mouse+ USB.. The design is great, and it's served me well for the last few years, but I think it's time to find a replacement. Especially with the multitude of binds needed with JK2, extra mouse buttons would certainly make life much easier.

The new MS Optical mice seem fairly decent.. either the Intellimouse Explorer or Intellimouse Optical. (Any opinions about these? Which has the extra buttons positioned best, etc)

Well...

Currently i have two mouses hooked up to my computer. The original Logitech mouse with the dell logo stamped on it. It has 4 buttons (left, right, back buttons plus scroll). it served me very well especially with Unreal Tournament. it was very accurate. As for my other mouse. it is the intellimouse explorer. it has 5 buttons (left, right, back forward buttons plus scroll). the extra button means an extra key i can bind to it. as far as gaming with it goes, well, optical mouses just arent really meant for gaming. as far as running around and pointing and aiming, it really isnt that bad. the main downfall is that if you are a sniper, optical mouses dont tend to be too accurate, you cant make them go where you want them too without some extra force. as far as wielding a lightsaber (i dont have the game yet) i bet that my optical mouse will do me well. but if i do some sniping i am gonna switch back to my factory default.

Archived