Home

Level 1 Stuck

VTJeff

I'm stuck in the area with the refrigeration system that you have to jump in.. I've flipped every switch I can find, I've switched the room with the moving floor 3 times, and I've killed every gaurd, but I can't unlock a door that leads me to the next part. I've investigated evry room, and I can see gards through a window, but I can't find a switch to unlock the door to get to them or any further. Any help would be appreciated

Thanks

In the room with the cooling system thing,theres a small ledge going across the side of the room,just move across the small ledge and jump onto the thing that extends from the middle of the room to the side.just jump on it and move to the second floor.

Originally posted by VTJeff

I'm stuck in the area with the refrigeration system that you have to jump in.. I've flipped every switch I can find, I've switched the room with the moving floor 3 times, and I've killed every gaurd, but I can't unlock a door that leads me to the next part. I've investigated evry room, and I can see gards through a window, but I can't find a switch to unlock the door to get to them or any further. Any help would be appreciated

Thanks

Hmm, on second read, it sounds like you got farther than I thought... okay, I take it you're still in either the room with the moving floors or the room with the blue liquid. Go up into the control booth that you blew up the crate to get into... this booth has a lift that goes down to a small hall that leads to the controls for those moving floors. Instead of going down the lift, look at the panel by the windows. Use the panel. Now go back out over the blue liquid, go down to the first level and walk around to the other side of the pool. You should see that you can now enter that large machine in the middle of the pool of liquid.

Archived