Home

Lightsabre goes right through my opponent.

Guest loluzzzzz

Guest loluzzzzz

I've been dueling alot (and i mean ALOT) and one thing ive noticed that is REALLY pissing me off is that alot of the times, my sabre seems to go RIGHT THROUGH my opponent. I mean im not taking that it looks like it goes right through, it literally does go RIGHT THROUGH them and doesnt hurt them at all. Its really making me angry that i miss all these attacks that should be hitting. For a second i thought that my depth perception wasnt right, but after i talked to the people on the server i was dueling on (i had been there for an hour or two) the other people there said they noticed the same thing. What could this be from? I'm thinking lag..but the netcode couldnt be THAT horrible could it? I'm on cable and my ping was around 60-80 on that server, and i noticed it when i was running my own server also, so that doenst seem like it could be the problem. What do u guys think?

btw, stop banning me please.

lol, nice to know your killing in one hit, constantly

ive been playing for the past few days and its REALLY getting to be a pain..maybe after you play more you will notice it...i dunno, everybody else i played with saw it..and ive experienced bad lag and trust me it sucks getting hit by a person whose 20 feet away from you (or so you thought).

or perhaps there is an actual technical problem.

i wonder if i regged a diff nick..would i still get flamed for a legit post? I guess people on this forum are just out to get everybody who has a complaint about the game.

i got replies from 4 ppl, and what a surprise only 1 was actually ABOUT MY POST.

wha wha, quit crying. Buy the game, and support the companies, and you wouldn't have to deal with the hidden code that deteriorates the gameplay because it's warezed. And if you don't want to continually be banned, you should think before you speak at some points in your immature life. And if you think that's an insult, yes you assumed right, I'm insulting you, and I'm smiling, as are a lot of others. I think that's about it though, anymore inquiries?

i paid my $52.98, so wheres the logic in calling me a thief?

if you should be mad at anybody you should be mad at raven for being too cheap to pay for an auth server for multiplayer.

I BOUGHT THE GAME

AS I STATED IN A PREVIOUS POST, I PAID FOR IT.

doesnt anybody have anything to say about my post?

thanks

hang me out to dry, i dont care

make an example out of me.

I DONT CARE.

but all your doing is making yourselves look like bigger idiots by shunning everybody who didnt buy the game because im sure every raven employee has mp3s on their comps, so they're no better than the people who steal their game

now ples stay on topic, thx.

Lol, there may or may not be an actual problem here. Like I said I've played a lot of multiplayer, and I haven't noticed it.

The only exception to this is maybe if someone has just picked up the 200 health and/or shield powerups, then maybe they can live through a full hit. But more often than not they're not hits, just flesh wound. Try doing the backstab move from the light stance on someone, see if it goes through without them dying.

Like i said, moves that make the blade connect long enough are usually one shot kills, and if you do an horizontal swipe at someone in the medium stance and land it square into them, they will die. They do for me.

Loluz. I think you had your chance, what with the warning PM, the very temporary initial ban (which you also worked around --doesn't improve your chances), et cetera. You've shown that you can't remain civil on any given topic for long --you just like your trolling too much. I gave you a get-out-of-jail-free card and then a second chance (foolishly gullible of me); you ignored both.

Now, these forums are a free service; they're not provided by Raven, they're a third party. All that was asked was that you be civil in your postings, but you refused to do even that. Repeatedly... so I've had quite enough.

jesus christ, just because i dont think this game deserves a perfect ****ing 10 i deserve all the flames i can handle?

you people take this game too seriously.

STAY ON TOPIC

btw, i didnt get your pm, i guess my account was deleted too quick for me to read it.

speaking of being civil, if people on here wouldnt flame me, make false accusations, and insult me for no reason i would be as civil as i possibly could..but obviously it doesnt work this way ont hese forums, becasue if anybodyu has anything bad to say about your precious game then obviously you have to insult them, make false accusations, and hang them out to dry..

ALL I GET ARE FLAMES FOR MY OPINIONS

what am i supposed to do, sit back and let EVERYBODY on these forums badmouth me and not defend myself one bit?

thanks for being so reasonable in giving me that 2nd chance that i didnt even know about...

i bet you would just love to get flamed for every opinion you have on a forum wouldnt you

and then

i bet you would sit back and let them insult you, call you an idiot, make as many false accusations as they possibly could, and not say ANYTHING back to them..right?

i know you wouldnt, so how is banning me over and over again fair at all?

i paid for this game, and all i get is **** on every forum for my opinions about it becasue they dont agree with every ****ing loser who sits behind his comp 12 hours a day refreshing jk2 news sites, or stalking the ups man waiting for the game.

im sorry that you people think this game is some type of religion, but i do not..and i suggest you all stop taking software so seriously...i cant imagine how you deal with problems in real life if you deal with someones opinion on a game like this :)

Archived