Home

Ahhh!!!!! My Copy Gets Here In Less Than 20 Minutes!!!! Ahhh!!!!!

Demijedi

I just checked my copy's status.... and now I'm patiently waiting out the FedEx man...... Ok, maybe not patiently.... Ok, I'm looking out my window every 3 minutes.........

Can........ not.......... wait.......... but.... must.... wait......

Got an email: Im sorry but we couldnt deliver the game this thursday, and since friday is good friday we will try to get the game to you in the beginning of next week

"sorry" "try"

I *will* get it today, even if I have to fly to Australia/Eradicate Earth

Originally posted by 7-7ighlander

Got an email: Im sorry but we couldnt deliver the game this thursday, and since friday is good friday we will try to get the game to you in the beginning of next week

"sorry" "try"

I *will* get it today, even if I have to fly to Australia/Eradicate Earth

God that Excuse about is really lame.. Who did you order this game from?

Guest Apparition

Well, according to FedEx status, the game is about 3 miles away at their ship center. Should be here in a couple of hours.

Sorry, 7-7ighlander. I will not be joining you in the land of OZ. Mine is currently sitting in the post office, but I won't be able to get intill they deliver it to the stundent housing complex. DANG!!!!! The antisipation is killing me. I'll let you guys know as soon as I have it in my hot little hand, but if I don't you'll know why. To day is a day to be celebrated.

Dancing animals!

:elephant::monkey4::elephant::monkey4::elephant::monkey4:

Lightsabre!

:saberb:

Let the fun begin!!!!!!!!!!!:joy:

Eh, I keep looking out the window, ten pacing to the front of the house and ,looking out that window, then I repeat.

My brother's playing the drums so I keep thinking I'm hearing the delivery guy knocking.

And I ordered from LEC who uses USPS and I haven't used their delivery mail service before so I keep worrying it's going to get here late and I'm.... losing it.

You think that's bad?

I won't get mine until the eleventh, thanks to my fantastic "once-a-week" APO mail + "holy weak" celebrations + a friggen NASA launch!

Can anyone say some nice words about usps? Maybe I can get it on the second (big fat maybe).

Anyways, I hope they release a demo soon.

I am gonna have to kill myself, because my copy didnt make it today (it was overnight express and today is the second day). Tommorow is Friday so I bet they wont deliver it, if they dont I might go and break into the post office (its actually part of a newsagent which is open on saturday so it will be easy)

I dont know if I can wait long enough to break in, Ive got the knife, arrrrhhhhhhggggg...........

*drops to the floor sobbing and bleeding*

Archived