Home

For those who are using Fed Ex

Shadowhwk

Here's the scenario: I step out for 10 minutes and the fed ex guy arrives durring this time. Imagine my reaction when I find his stupid note saying they missed me. :swear: Now, I really want Jedi Outcast, but more importantly I also have a motherboard comming. So I call fed ex and they are going to attemp to deliver it again today before 4 pm. Now if you wish to avoid my problem call 1-800-fedex and talk to an opperator, not there stupid automated system and tell them to leave your package at the door.

My bedroom window faces out to the Front door so ill be able to see the fed ex dude when he gets here. My order left from the seattle ramp at 6:30am and its 9am right now so should be here soon. Im real sorry you missed yours that must blow if they cant get it to you by 4. Good luck and see ya online =)

Eric

UPS is worse than Fed Ex. The UPS guy never rings the bell more than once. He rings it once starts right up the ticket then drives off. I always miss him. I hate him. :D

I have a Fed Ex HQ within walking distance of my house though so I love them.

Guest Apparition

I love Fed-Ex but they are really good in my area. Yeah, I have a Fed-Ex facility like 3-6 miles away so it's good. My game was placed on a van from there almost an hour ago. Unfortunately, they do a counter-clockwise rotation so I'm on the end of their route. Should be hear in another hour, max.

I like to use fedex for very expensive items, like my mother board $120, I hate it when I miss them. If they could not deliver it to me today I was going to skip work and go get it myself. My Fedex center is like 30 miles away, it takes anywhere from 25 minutes to an hour depending on the traffic. So I'm real happy there going to deliver it today, because I need the money from work.

Don't blame Fed Ex for the fact that you happened to step away when they came. It's a coincidence. A sad one, but a coincidence. Besides Fed Ex and UPS are better than the US Postal service. Ive had things totally disappear with the USPS and never show up.

Things totally disappear with USPS? Oh yeah that's great, I think I'm doing myself a favor by directly ordering from LEC who uses USPS and it has a chance of not showing up.

Well I can just go down to Wal-Mart and pick up a copy right now, if that's the case, what's the point of ordering online?

Guess what just happened. I just happened to look outside my window and a FEdEx truck drove away. I looked on my porch... no package, the guy didnt even ring the doorbell or even stop the truck. I will say this again, I will NEVER use FedEx or preorder EVER AGAIN.

I was not complaining about fed ex, but about my situation. Like I said I called and they redelivered to me. I got my packages two hours after I called and I now have both jedi knight II and a new computer running at 1.4 ghz up from 900. I posted so people would know that they can still get there packages delivered if they happend to miss the delivery guy. Personally I that fed ex is great. I prefer Fed Ex to Ups. I like the fact that my $120 motherboard wont be sitting on my front porch.

in my experience UPS is MUCH worse.

i had an my new ram shipped through them, it took well over 2 monthes to get here, and the tracking was wierd, it went from one side of the country, near me, then back to the other end, then down south, then back up here. and the ETA was changed several times. When if finally got here the tracking said it only stopped at 5 places... yet only a day before it had gone on a national tour!!

FedEx lost me with my pre-order (i DID get it on time thankfuly)

i checked the tracking and it said "Customer unavailable or buisness closed" 9:25 AM

that was at about noon

one hour later i check agian (since my bro was home and no one stopped in according to him, i was at school but i did have a phone to access :p )

they said it was delivered and signed for at 11:15AM

how could it have not been there at half past noon, but have arrived an hour before that very same time?!

someones clock is WAY off :p

either way, UPS loses my buisness forever after that stunt, and FedEx has a caution light going. Priority mail (AkA Snail Mail) has ALWAYS been more reliable on getting my item to me on time when i expect it, and its cheap usualy :p

Archived