Home

Any word on the demo?

Buckyfg

I know you've all heard this before but I'm new here so give me a break.

There's ALOT of great games coming out, so $$$ must be properly allocated. therefore demo's are my .......... you get the idea:)

I've heard alot of great things about this game.

and I've heard one guy *cough* Naveros, say bad things about it.

O AND WHY DONT DA SKY MOV??? (joking of course)

Just need the demo, anyone? Buller?

Welcome to the forums Buckyfg. I was also hoping for a demo, but now the game is out, and well, I still don't have it lol. A demo would be great for those unsure if they would like it, or are concerned about how it would run. I would imagine one will be released in April. This is just my speculation of course. Good luck on getting it ^_^, and hope you like it when ya do.

Thanks Coligeon, I really liked the first one and this one looks impressive. Problem is I'm interested in SOF2, Morrowind, Arx Fatalis .... man I swear there was nothing to play for SOO long and now its going to freakin RAIN GAMES.

A good dilema though :monkey4:

Yeah, welcome to the forums, Buckyfg. ;) Here...*hands over a chocolate Jedi Medallion*. There you go. :D

You're right about spending wisely. All the games you mentioned I'm also looking forward to...along with several others. I worked out that if I got all the games I wanted this year, I'd be spending over £1000... :eyeraise:

There is still no word on a demo...but as soon as there is, you'll probably hear it in these forums, or over at Jediknightii.net. ;)

Archived