Home

Stuck on the prison level after freeing the inmates!

Guest El Kabong

Guest El Kabong

I know that I'm overlooking something simple - so forgive me. . . . BUT - I've released all the prisoners from that 4 level pain in the butt cause of all the stormtroopers facility. One of the escapees said that I need to find the warden to open the hanger.

Fair enough - so I've gotten as far as the past the door under the TIE fighters dead-end. The corridor that curves around to the left slightly, with two locked doors, a couple of blast proof windows,and guys standing with their backs to me.

That's where I'm at. So the big money question is how do I open those doors. I've backtracked all the way to the start, and I dont think I missed any switches.

-=ALSO=-

In the prison complex command center, the one with the collum in teh center of the room - what does that do? I can turn on the fan, I hear the wooshing from down below in the prison cells - but damned if I cant find a use for it.

Whats the skinny?

In the room with the Tie Fighters, just inside the door (to the left)that you use to enter the room, is an elevator. Take it to the cat-walk. Near where the cat-walk dips (shortly after getting off the elevator), is a door. If you are moving too fast, you may not notice it open. I pasted by it several times before seeing it.

At the end of the tunnel is a shaft with a fan at the bottom. Drop down a level at a time using the notches on the side. Once there, follow the little creature in the open tunnel. Follow the tunnel (with glowing green rocks) all the way up. There will be an entrance back into the Imperial complex.

Guest El Kabong

Cool - thanks man. I knew it was something blindingly stupid like that. Color me shamed and stupid for not spotting those. :)

Now - on to find where the heck my stupid lightsaber is, and what the heck is up with that room that fills with water with the stone heads on one side.

At the end of the tunnel is a shaft with a fan at the bottom. Drop down a level at a time using the notches on the side. Once there, follow the little creature in the open tunnel. Follow the tunnel (with glowing green rocks) all the way up. There will be an entrance back into the Imperial complex.

i am stuck here too. is the fan supposed to be on? every time i drop down a block i loose health, and i can only make it down to like 3 before i die...

thanks

Archived