Home

Ok...Multiplayer PROBLEMS and hopefully their SOLUTIONS

IsamuDyson1sdf1

Ok...am I the only one, who's MP is really funked out?

Its like there is a complete delay on every move that I make. I fire my weapon, and perhaps 3 seconds later the lazer blasts from wherever I previously was and hits a wall...I try to move around the arenas-except my character travels back to the spot that I moved him from, one second later...IT MAKES NO SENSE!

Battles are a mess! The other players are running into walls, staying there, looking back at me, then running into the walls again. At some points (especially when...like 10 people are playing) everyone who is playing begins glitching, and re-appearing over voids between bridges, only to plunge to their gruesome death. All this periodically broken up by long periods of "Interruptions in the Connection" or something like that.....

To sum up, it would be funny if it weren't so frustrating. Is this only my computer? Is this only occuring on GamespyArcade...If so, what is the best server....Is there a patch on the arison...

Solutions people?

I don't have that problem at all, maybe you should stop playing on crap servers. And use the ingame browser, it will give you a much more accurate ping than lamespy. I could be that you have your video settings too high, or maybe try turning sound quality to low. Sound quality to low helped the performance of my game by a ton.

Yeah. but when I used my in game browser, nothing shows up in the table...it's just empty. How do you get the in game browser to work...I opeded up AOL when I brought up JKII, but when I went to join game, the official server browser thingy still didn't have anything on it....

Sound settings eh?...

Archived