Home

Stuck already... please help.

jedi650

I just got the game today, and I'm already stuck on one of the first levels. I am on the one where there's an icey room, and you crawl through the vent above it and end up in a room with an electrified pool of water on the ground. Then there's a door below that goes into a big room with a few turrets. I'm stuck there... i don't know where to go or what to do! any help is greatly appreciated! thanks!

Grr, I forgot how to post in spoiler mode and I dont see it above, I know what you need to do but I dont want to post a spoiler out in the open.... try to keep your mind open to rooms you cant get too, like do you see something in a room that you cant reach but a weapon might trigger something? Trying to be a lil vague here till I find a way to post spoiler.

I'm stuck at exactly the same spot and if you have figured it out by now, please do spill the beans!

I find that whenever I'm about to panic/go into a frenzy, secondary fire with the blaster rifle (weapon no. 3) seems to work pretty good for me.

It definately takes out close range targets quite rapidly!:deathii:

Yes, think of higher ^

|

POWERS !!!

spoiler below

go to the control room to the left of where you start, and there's an elevator switch there. use the elevator.

Unless ofcourse, you're on a totally different level, in that case, disregard :-) .

Archived