Home

Yavin: Where the smeg is my lightsaber?!?

Guest El Kabong

Guest El Kabong

Two stuck areas in one night - I must be slipping as a gamer.

Ok, I give - where the hell is my saber on Yavin? Presumably its on that pillar at the end of the Get Smart-like force run trial that rises into the roof. I've run as fast as I can, I do the force pull and/or push - and nothing.

Now, I'm assuming that I need my saber to get past the room with the stone heads that pour water into the room after the jumping test. Either that or theres a way around those metal bars I'm not seeing.

Originally posted by El Kabong

Two stuck areas in one night - I must be slipping as a gamer.

Ok, I give - where the hell is my saber on Yavin? Presumably its on that pillar at the end of the Get Smart-like force run trial that rises into the roof. I've run as fast as I can, I do the force pull and/or push - and nothing.

Now, I'm assuming that I need my saber to get past the room with the stone heads that pour water into the room after the jumping test. Either that or theres a way around those metal bars I'm not seeing.

You don't get your saber there, you just need to force speed and run and jump to get under those bars before they drop (crouching to roll under the bars at the end of your run doesn't hurt either).

Archived