Home

Major problems with force grip!!!

Leinad744

Guys!! I don't seem to be able to get the force grip to work at all. When I join a MP game I usually go with the dark side and the custom setup......I've only played this game for like 5 hours, so I still need a lot of practice......any suggestions on how to get the "grip" to work???? (force pull, force push works just fine, and all the rest..)

You have to target an enemy to where you see there name appear on the middle of the screen then press and HOLD the grip key, after the enemy is lifted off the ground (if your grip is on level 3 that is) you can move them over a ledge and drop them or repeatedly ram them into a wall.....which is my personal favorite especially playing against n00bs that don't know how to counter it (force push baby)

wait a minute, you just said "espically against noobs that don't know how to counter it" well lets see, the game has been out, what, 2 days, and you already saying "noob", i think everyone is a noob at this point, unless you have an ILLEAGLE warez version and have been playing it for awhile.

wait a minute, you just said "espically against noobs that don't know how to counter it" well lets see, the game has been out, what, 2 days, and you already saying "noob", i think everyone is a noob at this point, unless you have an ILLEAGLE warez version and have been playing it for awhile.

must....resist.....the.....temptation....to...flame...that...idiot.

Archived