Home

Can anyone help me, please?

McG_Highlander

Hi there,

I am currently stuck on the level called "Artus Topside"

I have just disarmed the shields on the ion cannons and used the turrets to take out the ion cannons. However I do know know how to disable ATST's. (after destroying ion cannons a voice asks you to disable them)

I would be exceptionally grateful for any info to get past this stage in the game.

I have found a bug in the game, there are 3 AT-ST's to "kill" in this level (artus topside) however the 3rd one disappeared when i ran away from it. When I turned around it had gone. This meant that I could no longer complete the level because as soon as I had destroyed the ion cannons the pilot said that they wouldn't land until the AT-ST's had been disabled. (Lucky I had kept a saved game from just before the encounter with the 3rd AT-ST)

After discovering the glitch for myself I re-did the level. Now I have killed all the ATST's and was told to go to the canyon and wait for the ship.

Now what. What is the canyon and where is my damn ship?

I have run all around this damn level.

Game is sweet!

IV

Has a ship picked up the prisoners? If so go back to the place where all the offline AT-ST's are. You should now see that the far away door on in the main hangor* is now open, kill the stormtroopers and then go through the passages and you'll get to the canyon.

*Main hangor the place huge room with AT-STs 3 lifts in the room. At the bottom of the main hangor there was a door that led you to another room where you could disable the ion cannon shield

stuck in exactly the same place, take it the at-st's r the guns next to the destroyed ion cannons. well i can't destoy them, and can't find anything else left on the level to disable them with. reloaded the game but that doesn't work either.

cheers

Crash

The canyon thing is a bit tricky. First, destroy ATST's (Big Walking Robot things) by using the large chair guns and blow them up. Then, run into the base past where all those offline ATST's are and disable the shields for the Ion Cannons (Those big round thing shooting laser bolts out) that Jan is complaining about.

Once the shield is off (There is a switch that has diagram with those round laser things), go back, use the chair guns and destroy the ion cannons. You will see a ship pick up those prisoners on the other side. Go back into the base where you saw those ATST's disabled, and the door is now open you can run through (Like from the previous post). There you will run into the nasty Jedi guy and go on.

Archived