Home

Urgent Jkii Help!!!

BlueJedi

Hey all...

Guys...i am loving the game...but as always we get stuck...and i have tried everything. Just wanted some help...sometimes its right under our noses, either way i want to advance really bad so give me a hand:

I belive the level is the mining level -- i am on the second objective "criple to mining operation" i have just when onto that stand above the green water, went in, blew up that thing that goes up and down and am now really stuck.

Thanks for the help -- post as soon as you can --

:saberb: BlueJedi

Hi BlueJedi. ;)

Yeah, there are some really good puzzles in the game. ;)

I'm moving this thread over to the Help->Strategy Centre forum where I'll give you a response... ;)

Phew..made it safe and sound...now...

I belive the level is the mining level -- i am on the second objective "criple to mining operation" i have just when onto that stand above the green water, went in, blew up that thing that goes up and down and am now really stuck.

I assume you mean that you've gone through the pipe to blow up the 'thing that goes up and down'. Just wait for it to come all the way down, then you can step onto it and ride up again. Then, you have to wait for another mining cart, and get on top of it...(from within that chamber) the rest should become self-evident as it moves around the level... ;) Hope that helps.

Archived