Home

Found the lightsaber,now how do i get out of the Temple?

Blackened

Remember how you got into that room that has the sabre in it? Did you notice how the two balances on cables went down when the door closed? Well, sabre throw the cables and the doors will open

and as for the sabre out of the cage:

You see that ramp that goes down from the cage? Well there's this platform above that ramp, go on it, and it'll descend, and you'll have to use force speed, but run and force pull the sabre to yourself when you get close

I haven't gotten that far yet Dazilla. I am still trying to GET the LIGHT SABER. I don't have it in my hands yet: When i push that big block down I do force speed and even with that i miss the cage by like half a second. Is there some trick here?

UsEr-X-

EDIT: I just saw the second part of your post thanks for the help :)

To get the saber out of the cage you need to run over to that platform you stand on, then you start to sink to a lower level, the cage is lifted, you speed run towards the saber and grab it before the cages comes down. You have to use force PULL to grab the saber in time.

To get out afterwards, throw your saber at those ropes holding those huge boulders in the air. The rope breaks, the door opens.

Archived