Home

1st Person Saber In Mp

mothra

I'm seeing a lot of threads on this topic, but don't look like any are getting answered!! So is multiplayer officially 3rd person saber only????!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????

Forgive me for yelling....... It's just I really hate 3rd person gameplay, avoiding MP because of it...

:confused:

I believe it is. I have found no way to NOT be 3rd person with saber drawn. Put the saber away, back to 1st person.

It has to do with the moves you can do with the saber. Like the sweet backwards thrust attack. In 1st person you'd never use it. In 1st person you'd never know someone was even behind you to use the attack.

All the 3rd person does is open your field of regard so you can see what's going on during your saber fights.

Point taken Khmer and mothra, and I agree. It should at least be an option to go 1st in MP. Why give it in SP and not MP? It doesn't make sense because in certain FFA games one can either wield a laser or the saber... even though I am finding more and more saber-only matches. LOL

Perhaps in a new patch?

:atat: :atat: :atat:

Well.. this post has gone back a few pages...

I too would very much like at least the option of going to first person with saber in MP. I'm sure there is a command line or something. If not, guess there will be no MP for me. As someone stated.. this is a FPS! hehe.. great game though. No other complaints.

OK, finally got the saber in SP. The game is awesome... But someone tell me this?? How come if I play 1st person saber I lose like half the abilities rolls, flips, etc... This has to be a bug!!! Saber is 10x better 1st person, it has so much potential.

If you guys want that to change, you should not just post here but also write your wishes to the developers.

But you know what? We can be happy that only this is disabled in MP. ;) Anyone played Bridge Commander online yet? You are the captain on the bridge of a Starfleet ship and guess... in MP mode there is no bridge available! Funny, a captain without a bridge (not to mention the VERY unstable condition of that game).

In that way we're very lucky. :p

Sincerely

Landorin

OK. So who have we got to lobby for 1st person lightsabre in MP?

As an old Dark Forces/Jedi Knight player, it really feels as if there's something missing. Not only that, I spent the best part of an hour just serching for the option because I couldn't believe they'd left it out!

Archived