Home

I hate you all

poato demon

Lucas, what the **** happened to your quality games , your own work how I loved you guys when you didn’t have to hire some third party to do it for you, really gone down the ****ter trying to appeal to people with flashy effects and pretty packaging. Episode 1 , what a disappointment , episode 2 I can’t wait to see that maybe it will win romance of the year.

Also I hate every single one of you stupid ****ing “LOL” “KEKEKE” “OMG THAT IS PHOTOSHOP” “ROFL” idiots leeching bandwidth posting a picture everywhere. You are like ****ing vultures, the decay of society.

Anyway thank your new god rage-saq for this

Now how to get it.

ok, a few stipulations, its only in MP, and only on a server with cheats kinda sucks but its in there

first, load up a server in the console (shift-`) and type devmap ffa_deathstar

then, whip out your lightsaber, and deactivate it, so you are still holding it

then type /thedestroyer (NOT \thedestroyer like all the other cvars)

BOOM

screen should shake and in red text it should say THE DESTROYER COMES or something fruity”

also get some new god forsaken forum servers assholes

SOMEone's a little salty today.

Are you just pissy because Jan Ors doesn't show as much cleavage as your all-time favorite videogame character, Lara Croft?

Hit the prozac again you witless excuse for a prepubescent mealworm and shut your blathering piehole.

Lucas rules, you slime from a sweaty warthog's nutsack.

GG

Edited: To use smaller words you can understand, you unwanted fetus.

If you don't like the game, feel free to bring up actual points in a mature and intelligent way. Cursing, ranting, and raving will get you no where. No where, which is exactly where this would go if it stays open. You're inviting people to come and flame you. If you have a question, give me a private message.

Archived